Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

DD'S TOP EMCEE (SIGN UP NOW!)

[center:2ykuh50g]
    BODYBAAAAAGGGGSSSS! Tournament Cycle I
    Welcome to DDTMC, DarkDemon's first ever Rap tournament.
    I have seen a LOT of writers/MC's in here, and they have skills, but do they have enough?

Here are some terms that will be used in this page, for the people that are unfamiliar to them.
    MC/EMCEE: RAPPER.
    BITE/BITING: Copying another MC's content, from ANYWHERE. Ex. "Eddie The Killer:
    'Now his fan is on me the like I'm the ceiling'
    Heroic1:
    'Call me ceiling, cause his fan is on me now'"

DR/DICK RIDING: Being a fanboy to a certain Emcee(s). Ex: "I vote for Joey cause he's cooler."
    SWAYING: Trying to convince your verse was better than your opponents. Ex: "I totally killed Necro in OTD. Vote for me."
    LINES: A segment of a verse, consisting of one sentence or phrase.
    BARS: Two lines.
    WORDPLAY: The clever use of words. Ex: "You praise me, cause I can tell you usin' him/hymn".
    NAMEPLAY: Wordplay on a person's username. Ex: "Necro can only try to fuck with the dead, now where's the philliac?"
    EXPO: A little explanation of a verse/bar. Ex: "Necro line- Necrophilliacs fuck dead people.
    PERSONALS: A diss that involves a true fact about your opponent. Ex. "Godzilla is a chink! What size is your dick? Like, half an inch thick?"
    FLIPS: Turning an opponents word against them. Ex:
    HermitThePerfect-
    "I'm so absurd, my perfect verse outwrites yours like I wrote over your words."
    Godzilla-
    "Yo, ima make him cry now, you dissin mine now? my verse blocks out yours like it was made of whiteout!"

Now, I will set up some ground rules for the spectators, judges and contenders.

SPECTATORS/FUTURE CONTENDERS-
    Take this thread seriously. Do not spam, mock or freepost on this thread. First warning, we will personally tell you to leave or stop, second warning we are banning you from the thread, third warning, we will report you to the rulebreakers thread. Got it?
    CONTENDERS
    DO NOT BITE. WE WILL STRICTLY ENFORCE THIS RULE.
    OBEY THE BAR LIMIT. We will specifically ask you to shorten your verse if it is too long.
    STAY WITH THE STAGE. If you are in Topical, please do not diss your opponent.
    NO SWAYING. Trying to convince your verse was better than your opponents will get you an automatic DQ.
    YOU ARE OUT WHEN THE OPPONENT GETS CLOSEST TO 5. If one of you gets 3-0, you are the automatic winner and it is considered a KO.

JUDGES
    NO UNFAIR JUDGING. Don't vote for a certain person just cause they're a homie. Be fair and thorough with your votes. If it is not fair, your vote will be voided and your place as judge will be removed.
    NO DR'ing. DR is slang for DICK RIDING. Goes in the same category with unfair judging, but this is also a very important issue to call out.
    NO HATE JUDGING, If you flame a contender's verse in ANY WAY, you will be disqualified.

THIS LIST MAY BE UPDATED SOON.

Now, in this tournament we will have three stages and the Finals.
    Topical Stage
    Freestyle Stage
    Versus Stage
    Finals

CONTENDERS:
    - Master WuShu
    - Liam
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    (Limit)

JUDGES:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    (limit)[/center:2ykuh50g]
    [center:3mz8yq62][/center:3mz8yq62]

Re: DD'S TOP EMCEE (SIGN UP NOW!)

yes please
    [center:1h4aebo3]
    You want to know the difference.. between a weak burger, and a burger that has STRENGTH?
    [/center:1h4aebo3]