Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

The Clown Statue

DISCLAIMER: I am not the author of this story, nor did I have any part whatsoever in the writing of it. I am only posting this story for various reasons.

There was a family, the father was a doctor and the mother was in congress, so they were very wealthy. They had hired a babysitter for the children while they were gone for the night. They had left her specific instructions on the children's care. In fear that she would "break valuable items", they had put her and the children in the reception room. After putting the children to bed, she had watched television for a while until she began to feel uncomfortable. She then saw an ugly, bulky clown-statue that looked as if it were from the 1920s.

She had claimed that it was watching her. Eventually, it's eyes were burned into her brain, she then took her cell-phone with her to the bathroom, thinking that the statue could hear her. She had called the mother, "Hey, that clown-statue you guys have in the reception room is creeping me out. Can I please move to another room or should I just put a blanket over the thing?" There is a moment of silence, "Are the kids in bed," she replied. "Yes," the sitter answered, "Get yourself and the kids out of there and go to the nearest house. Once you're there, call the police." Once she had heard "call the police," she wasn't about to ask questions. She did just as she was told. Apparently, the children were complaining of a clown watching them as they slept.

Then it was revealed that a mental institution in the area had closed, and not all patients were stable enough to leave.
    [center:2soyb3xw]ALWAYS ANIMATES

NO SKILL
    [/center:2soyb3xw]

Re: The Clown Statue

THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HIM TO SPACE SO THAT HE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAN WAS YOU!!! (OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED

___
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashed
    tl;dr: The forum is dying, so is pivot