Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Its MUSICAL!

Its MUSICAL!

It was once again Halloween, the time of year where shit happens and houses are papered by idiotic children. Or at least thatís Liu's way of describing it. Liu was only 14, and he had a deep hatred of Halloween. The idea that some kids are supposed to dress up, walk around the neighborhood, and get candy was just as stupid as an adult man playing with Barbieís. Liu sighed a deep breath; it was a breath of annoyance. It was like this each year, where the home was bombarded by retarded ten year olds, and Liu was sick of it. What made matters worse is that once again someone had rang the doorbell.
    "Oh come on, can't I play CoD 4?" Liu stood, and walked into the living room and over to the door. He reached for the golden knob and opened the door to find his friends standing there. His friends were Bobby, Jeffery, and Ray. Bobby was white, somewhat over weight, and was wearing a blue shirt and green jeans. Jeffery was more of a gothic dude, his hair was down to his shoulders, and he was wearing a Marilyn Manson T-shirt. Lastly was Ray, he was slim, somewhat geeky, and was wearing shorts and a button up polo shirt.
    "Hey guys!" Liu stated as he waved his hand, inviting them in. Suddenly, the splat of a thrown egg hit the door frame, Ray's eyes darted for who did it and found a 7 year old with a carton of eggs. The child just laughed and ran down the street. Bobby looked un-amused, but he quickly turned his attention to Liu. "You know, Cathy and Linda are down at the park in the forest, and Cathy and Linda invited us for some *fun* if you catch my drift." Liu rolled his eyes at this and smiled, he had heard this many times before from Bobby, between you and me, their idea of fun was a lot different.
    Jeffery crossed his arms, despite being 14; Jeffery could easily be a bouncer or guard. "You know Bobby, last time you told us this, we almost got bit from a Copper head. Thatís not fun!" Jeff said in disgust. Bobby snorted back at him, "You going to let this emo clown ruin the chance to make out with two hot girls?" The question was aimed at Liu, and he knew it. "Fine, letís go, but I swear to god, if you get us in more trouble, I am going to beat the shit out of you." Liu quickly said in a warning tone before telling his mom where he was going.

After a three mile walk, which tired Bobby out severely, they reached the Park and found Cathy and Linda sitting there.
    "Hello Ladies!" Bobby said in his rap tone. "Want to get good with daddy Bob?" Both girls just looked at him like "what the fuck?"...
    Liu face palmed at this and sat next to Linda, she eagerly snuggled against him the minute he did so. Linda always had a secret crush on Liu, so finally being able to kiss him made her more than happy.
    A couple of hours later, Jeff were covered in kisses, to the point where he had to wipe his face with one of the girls skirts, something they let him do without hesitation. "You know Cathy, you got soft lips." Jeff said, causing Cathy to blush. Bobby had not gotten one kiss all night, and he was starting to get aggravated. Just before he could yell, Linda stood above the crowd.
    "Scary story time!" She said. Jeff and Liu both smiled, they loved Linda's stories, and they were always creepy. Bobby just decided to sit down and take a chill pill.
    "Which one are you going to tell this time?" Liu asked.
    "I have told ya'll many stories", Linda began, "But never about the Slender Man." Liu and Jeff both looked at each other, they have never heard of this character. Linda continued, "This story is really more of a poem than a story. But here it goes." Linda cleared her voice, getting rid of any flam she had, as she began to speak in a singing voice. "Slender Man, Slender Man,
    All the children try to run.
    Slender Man, Slender Man,
    To him it's part of the fun.

Dressed in darkest suit and tie.
    You most certainly will die.

His branching arms are for collecting.
    His face is empty of expressing.

He won't let you say goodbye.
    You most certainly will die.

Sometimes hums a lowly drone.
    He will wander 'round your home.

Blends in well within the trees.
    In the fog he's hard to see.

Dressed in darkest suit and tie.
    You most certainly will die."
    Linda finished singing and stared at the two boys. "You have a lovely singing voice, Linda" Liu said, Linda just blushed and bowed. "Thanks Liu." Suddenly, a noise, it sounded deep and grumbly, Jeff, Cathy, Linda, and Liu all turned to the source:
    Bobby was sleeping and snoring.
    "Damn him!" Jeff said, "Scared the fuck out of me."
    But then, there was another noise, not the same as this one, but, more like a manís voice.
    The voice sounded like it was, singing.
    "Come Little Children

I'll Take Thee Away, Into a Land

Of Enchantment

Come Little Children

The Time's Come To Play

Here in My Garden

Of Shadows

Follow Sweet Children

I'll Show Thee the Way

Through All the Pain And

The Sorrows

Weep Not Poor Children

For Life Is This Way

Murdering Beauty And

Passions

Hush Now Dear Children

It Must Be This Way

To Weary Of Life And

Deceptions

Rest Now My Children

For Soon We'll Away

Into The Calm And

The Quiet

Come Little Children

I'll Take Thee Away, Into a Land

Of Enchantment

Come Little Children

The Time's Come To Play

Here in My Garden

Of Shadows".
    Suddenly, Bobby awoke, and began to follow the source of the song, chanting "follow the leader" as he went.
    "What the--?" Liu said as Jeff began to do the same. "Follow the leader" Jeff mumbled as he walked, following Bobby in a line. Linda stood and did the same, and so did Cathy. Heading towards the woods in a single fire line, going into the darkness, they all sat around a tree, chanting the name "Operator". Liu was in deep thought about this and decided to go over, scratching his chin in thought. But his friends were no longer there, they were gone. Completely, no trace of them, the weirdest thing was, the tree was gone...

Liu ran home, slamming the door on the way in as he told his mother what happened, calling the police in an instant. When the police came, Liu was asked a good couple of questions about what happened. All Liu answered to each one was:
    "Slender man, Slender man,
    He is coming for you
    Slender man, Slender man'
    And thereís nothing you can do".

"Sharing is caring. But what if you dont fucking care?"

Re: Its MUSICAL!

Slender reached into my soul and brought tears to my eyes.

And I don't mean tears as in salty water drops from your tear ducts, I mean big fleshy gashes. He gotta be careful with them thar fingers.
    We need more robots, people. WHERE ARE THE DAMN ROBOTS?

Oh, I remember deleting that from the PA chat yesterday.
    Good times.
    [center:236kqizq]
    | Treehouse | Tumblr | Thread |[/center:236kqizq]

Quote Originally Posted by AtokNiiro
    Oh, I remember deleting that from the PA chat yesterday.
    Good times.
    Bastard most have stolen mah story!
    ===========================Bitch mode actiavted==================

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Eack1960

..and which mode were you in before this?

Quote Originally Posted by Clownsong

before I was in "flip table" mode. This means WAR! THIS IS SPARTA! No wait, THIS IS PALGERISIM!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clownsong

before I was in "flip table" mode. This means WAR! THIS IS SPARTA! No wait, THIS IS PALGERISIM!

Devoted Veteran

Oh cool, I can lock this now