Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: a boy who was pushed~comment plz

Post a boy who was pushed~comment plz

this is an exurpt from a book I wrote for a school project.

My name in nick or at least it was lately people have been referring to me as subject 7,and today I will be telling you my story. "Yes continue"
    said the strange black clad women she had a calm demeanor even thou she had deminstated time and time agan that she had very violent tendencys. She was actuly a very buitiful women she had shiny black hair that parted down the middle of her head. She had a very muscular build and a pale skin tone. "I was very small when I was younger so I was bulyed a lot" the woman stifled a chukle looking at the boy who was now seventeen and very broad and muscular. "I I lived in Dallis Texas I was on my way to school one day actuly it was the day of a field trip to a musiom of the evalotion of motor vehicals." I said. "When me and the other children got there I imeteatly left the group and set off on my own.". "Soon I had stumbled in to a room that was marked as employes only and in that room they where building a fifty foot fully working car engion and I desided I was going to jack with it. Now with out me nowing my teacher had sent her goody to shoes son to find me and he had seen me go in there so he fallowed me in to the room. will I was walking arond the the machine and just randomly flipping swiches I had started a gas flow that should have been connected to the incompleted engion and then I desided to turn it on I flipped the on switch and it burst in to flames and with the gas pipe spiling galion apon galion was gas to the floor it couased a giant exploshan I was instantly blinded by flames and smoke after the exploshen was over I was still there I was still there! I was un harmed and I felt stronger than ever. I walked to the door to get to the rest of the building well the part that was still intact the door was bukled it and that was saying something because the door was four inch thick iron I kicked it and it flue of the hinges hiting one was the exibits" I said " and that's how I discovered my powers" I said " what happened to the teacher's son" "He discover his power that day as well he had trown up his hands and found himself unarmed and souronded by water." "hmm interesting" she said. " and can you tell me your power is "she asked "I can harness kinetic energy and repurpas it" "ahhhh and what was the other boys power" she asked " he can cool and heat the air and use the water within the air to do almost anything"
    Last edited by blasife; 18 Jul 2013 at 06:53 AM.

very good 7/10
    Slacker likes this.
    hi i'm lawn feed plz

Banned
    This is the most I've cringed ever on DD.
    Mayfire and Slacker like this.

Veteran Enthusiast

How old are you blasifire?

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    How old are you blasifire?
    Stark, where the fuck have you been? This forum is dying, we need you.
    Stark likes this.

___
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashed
    tl;dr: The forum is dying, so is pivot

Quote Originally Posted by blasife View Post
    I was going to jack with it
    Hunter, Gary, Nice Pants and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by blasife View Post
    She was actuly a very buitiful women
    Yeah man sounds like a babe.
    Mayfire likes this.
    Moonlight Road: 210/600

3hunnit

Wait is this guy serious lol

This thread is radiating retardation.
    PivotKnife likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blasife
    was gas to the floor it couased a giant exploshan I was instantly blinded by flames and smoke after the exploshen was over I was still there I was still there!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast