Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Post curtisy plz guitar duels funny dudes and a surprise in the end what MORE to ask for

guitar duels funny dudes and a surprise in the end what MORE to ask for

Before I Begin I wish to tell the audience something about myself and what i have learned.I have dabbled in writing since i was about 9. although
    I have always had trouble spelling.All the things that i have posted have been complete failures and the public has informed me of it. I have always wished to be a Serious writer who touches peoples lives and warms their hearts with tells of bravery and heroism but also has the power to sadden them at the last moment. As a young author(well I like to call myself one even though I am terrible) my hero's of the literary world where J.K Rowling and the legendary Darren Shan. As i matured i fell away from Rowling but keep Shan close to my heart and continued reading sifi and fantasy (although considerably darker and realistic than when i was a boy) and these books brought me joy beyond anything else. I would piratically die from excitement when one was turned in to a movie. I would watch with joy and fear waiting to see if my favorite character was ruined or if the plot was wrong. After all this I was baffled by the fact that I was a terrible writer but beyond that I could not spell to save my life. The writing issue I believe i Found a cure for and It was I was taking things to seriously. I tried to be uniform with writing follow rules set by others. What made me love Rowling and all other writer's like her was the fact that she broke barriers she wrought things I had never imagined, she made her own rules just as all great writers of fiction do. So I thing started thing with lead me to the masterpiece( oh shut up I can call this crap great if I want to) I have here. So enjoy the pure awesomeness I have here.
    P.S All songs and bands in this are made up.

Ch 1
    Me and my "kick ass" laser guitar

"Hello what a bright and sunny morning it is. The time is i don't give a sh** o'clock and today isn't Saturday or Sunday so have fun all
    you nerds and to every one else rock out to some more dark blood! " Screamed my alarm clock. I slowly raised my head to see what o'clock it actually is.My heart sank it was 9 a.m witch meant I was late again. "Craptastic." I moaned as I slowly sat up acknowledging the fact that my back ached for the thirteen hundredth day in a row.
    This mattress freaking sucks. Thank god I missed home room Mr.Johnson would have yelled at me for have a back ache.Man what a prick.I thought
    As I was forcing my self to get up the I heard the first rift of "For the fighters" It was like a new energy rushed in to me. The power chords fueled as I sprang out of bed. I sprinted in to the bath room doing a power slide past my heavenly heavy metal poster. As I stood up I grabbed my tooth brush. I picked up my nearly empty tooth paste tube squeezed as the last of it on to my tooth brush and in one motion threw it in the general direction of the trash. I smiled as i heard in thud of the side of the trash can and hit the floor. I began brushing my while I was doing this
    I studied my self in the mirror my black hair laying limp on my head ready to be spiked,My pale blue eyes,and my crocked nose made me completely average. The only thing I was proud of was my light tan. After noting that I began reading the long line of sticky notes next to my mirror."take out the trash." "clean your guitar" PARTY ON February 3rd"
    "HOLY SH** THAT'S TODAY!!!!!!!!" echoed though my head.
    I quit reading at that not even though I still had at least 14 left. I finished bushing and ran to go get dressed. I chose a plan black jacket,white shirt,and blue jeans. I grabbed my combat boots and pushed them on hurriedly and as i tied my shoes the worst news since ever came on the radio."And now a new version of metal it's a mix of J pop and metal so it is POP metal that's right pop.......... and metal well here it is.". After tying my boots at light speed I ran at the night stand that the radio rested on. When I was a little less than half way there a jumped ready to drop kick the radio. While midair I realized two things one i missed two I can't jump. I sailed right it to the wall and collapsed on to the ground in a heap.I slowly rolled over and stared at the ceiling counting the water stains until it stopped hurting so badly. When the Pop started playing my pain was forgotten and I sprang up and slammed my fist on the off button. In my rage at this disgrace to metal I had forgotten my pain it all came back to me at once I gritted my teeth and turned to walk it off. I reached over t my guitar stand and grabbed my electric. I carried it over
    to the case a gingerly sat it inside.I sighed the pain was fading but not fast enough for me. I closed the case and smiled at my own genius I duck taped a battery powered amp on to the outside of the case. i picked up the case and slung the strap over my shoulder. I ran down stairs and grabbed my skateboard and backpack. I burst out the front door and breathed in the fresh air. I sprinted down to the side walk and jumped on
    to my board. I was about a half mile from school so I would make it by lunch. I started pushing as hard as i could to climb the big hill at about the half way up I jumped and in mid air i grabbed the board landed then sprinted the rest of the way up the hill. When i reached the top of the
    hill I jumped back on my board and headed for the field house. I reached the school and laughed at the inspirational sign "New valley high school Perfect for all levels of achievers ". I got off my board and ran up to the foot ball field turnstiles. "Well what ever shall I do my path is blocked my waist high turning wall" i said over dramatically. I hoped over the turnstiles and ran across the field and out the opposite sides entrance. When i left i was about twenty feet from the field house. I circled around to the back of the building say joey about to light up a joint. I ran up to him a slapped it out of his hand with my board and stomped on it." dude what the hell That was like a third of my plant!" yelled joey. I jokingly pushed him "Well lets get out the rest of your plant." I said in a know it all tone. " Screw you dude I don't think you need any today."he said matching my tone."I only want half of one man"."NO man I hadn't even took a drag off of that one and you ruined it"."come on man i need a good buzz".
    " fine DAMN" he yelled in mock anger. We walked over to where the campus meets the forest. The trees where very thin and spread out for the first thirty feet but they where thick enough to not be able to see in past fifty feet. We walked about sixty feet in and started jogging then.
    I was a little behind joey when the funnest thing happened......and I caused it. I started sprinting and pushed him in to a huge tree. "What the hell man."he yelled."GOD that hurt " he said while holding his nose."I'm bleeding.". "That's for yelling at me earlier" I said. He shook his head but couldn't hide his smirk.He turned and spread apart the bushes and pulled off a few of the buds and a leaf. He stood up and prepared tow joints. "Dude were smoking in the forest maybe we can get a squirrel high"I kidded. We sat there for about a half hour talking about random crap until
    the conversation went to girls."So are you ever going to nut up and get a girlfriend?"joey said teasing me yet again.
    "Dude don't bring this up again"I begged. "shut up and Liston for a second" he said cutting me off mid sentience. " You haven't dated anyone since fourth grade when you asked out shelly silvermen. You dated her for a day and then she dumped you when she found out what dating meant" he said forcefully."dude there aren't any girls who want am average guy that plays heavy metal" I said slowly. " Shut up man your just making excuses"he said in a smart ass tone. "Come on lets get going to lunch it starts in five" I said dismissively. "Ya lets go" he said as he threw his joint on the ground and stepped on it.I did like wise."I can't believe you cried for a week when she dumped you" he muttered. I ran a couple of steps and pushed him he ran off out of the woods to the school. I tore off after him. the school was a couple hundred yards away and being out of shape like we are we were both walk by the time we got there" When we got there we circle around to the back door and burst though.
    we walked from there to the lunch room. I walked up to the lunch line."So what do we have today marge" I said looking down at the tray picked up.It was the king with Little sections for the food."Who's marge" growled an older man."hey your not the lunch lady" i joked. " ya what will you be having" he said in a raspy serial killer voice." Um lets see two buggers and some tater tots.". "Here 7.50 please".

That's right keep it simple stupid I thought.
    He handed me the tray as i put the money on the counter. As he stretched his arm you could see a stretched out mermaid tattoo on his arm.I held back a laugh as he turned away."Hey kyle over here!"I hear joey yell. He was standing in the corner of the cafeteria waving his arms like a mad man. I walked over and handed him a one of the burgers and one off the piles tatter tots. You owe me seven fifty" i said laughingly. "Ya well you out O luck man"he said with a mouth full of burger."Whats all left for today" I said while eating."nothing much just a couple blow off classes like p.e"he said as he finished his food."cool." I said. looking down at my food I still had more than half left."So where will the party be at?"I said quickly." It's going to be about a mile and a half out side of town in the field where the fourth of July fireworks are shot off from"he said suddenly excited He stood up and said"Speaking of the party I'm going home to get ready for the party." and with that he ran off.I finished my lunch and went off to p.e.

Do you think I should continue?

crap just noticed all my mistakes

Banned
    still some paragraphing issues, and it seems to jump around a lot
    and punctuation, man

thanks