Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Animosity

Old Newbie

Animosity

Anyone like em? Or even heard of them.

In reply to Silvereye:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XS9lkjD-Nxg

http://www.myspace.com/animosity
    <----Omfg click it!

Enthusiast

Give more info than that, otherwise this is just spam and I'll delete the thread.

Maybe post a link to a video on Youtube or give a description of the music they play and/or who they may sound like.

Want a sig like the one above? I am taking requests in my thread here...

Oh jesus. I hate death metal. So inadvertently, I hate this band/song, whatever. Growling like that shouldn't be allowed. The music is alright sometimes but the vocals really ruin it.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    yeah, i hate screaming, it is just liek sore on my ears. It sounds like he is killing a cat, but the cat wont die, but in the end it did. (end of the song)
    I hate this type of band aswell.
    I agree with bahamut.
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Ray
    Dedicated Member
    if i was a blind guy, that would be a church choir getting shott down with A AG3!
    the only thing i heard was screaming, drumming with didnt make sense and...i think it was guitar? or was it the guy screaming again?
    i dislike Death metal punk bands... they are so odd.... but lol, sex pistols are punk, they are funny XD

Don't gee me wrong, I love metal, and I'm indifferent to screaming. But screaming nonsense sounds like "mu shu wu shu" is just talentless crap. I'm into lyrics more than the actual vocals you see.

lol @ "death metal punk".

Ray
    Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut
    lol @ "death metal punk".
    yeah... that wat i would like to call it XD its punky, with a good slice of death metal ( =D )
    i like metal too, but screaming all the time, not hearing wat the singer says is liek... my mom when she shout at me !

Enthusiast

I actually don't mind screaming in some cases, Baha, I'd strongly suggest you listen to some Opeth. Mike Akterfeld has a VERY good voice. He'll go from growling, and then singing gently and clean in the chorus. They're technically "Black Progressive Metal". I'd give them a listen.

Want a sig like the one above? I am taking requests in my thread here...

Quote Originally Posted by Silvereye
    I actually don't mind screaming in some cases, Baha, I'd strongly suggest you listen to some Opeth. Mike Akterfeld has a VERY good voice. He'll go from growling, and then singing gently and clean in the chorus. They're technically "Black Progressive Metal". I'd give them a listen.
    I didn't say screaming was either good OR bad. I said I was indifferent/impartial/on the fence. And yeah I listen to Opeth. Black Rose Immortal ftw.

Dedicated Member
    Why hasn't anyone made an Opeth Topic... But ya these guys aren't too bad.... the Screaming is bad though, I don't mind the deep growling but when it gets high, like Dani Filth, then it blows.

Cyrcle of Tyrants 'n' Black Rose Immortal FTW!
    =Those inflatable globes are dangerous, sent several people to hospital with one. Just another proof that RE is not only wrong, but deadly!
    Another victory for FE!
    EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Baha
    Baha: I'm actually proud of this post. 100% pure, awesome philosophy post quality. Carry on.
    Oh ya I'm loved...Too bad it isn't the philosophy forum anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast