Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Enthusiast

I saw the polerguist yesterday

yes it was ok...
    i mean not scary and not a good setting for a horror at the beginning there was happy music and just very happy. interesting storyline but WAY too coincidental.

-SPOILERS-
    1: When the tree outside went mental and everybody went to see it, THEY JUST HAPPENED to leave the girl behing and she got sucked in.
    2: Near the end after they got the girl back, AT NIGHT THE DAD HAD TO GO TO THE OFFICE TO GET SOME STUFF
    3: The boy has a clown in his room that he hates... AND HE DOESNT THINK HMMMM WHY DONT I THROW IT OUT
    4: Their house HAPPENED to be built on a graveyard.
    5: the guy who built the house DIDNT REMOVE THE BODIES WTF

But still cool storyline and quite cool.
    i love watching classics.

W00T 10,000 posts..... oh... damn just a dream!!
    yeah lol polterhuist is a very very VERY strange movie lol ........ the other one it better with the building made from glass...... i wouldnt go near a mirror again in a few weeks lol ..... u will know what im talking about if youve seen it.

not sure if its the 2nd or 3rd though
    My blast tut
    Click sig for meh thread

Death for death.... crap wait....

Enthusiast
    you mean 13 ghosts?

Quote Originally Posted by d€ath com€z
    the other one it better with the building made from glass...... i wouldnt go near a mirror again in a few weeks lol
    Ditto. :P These movies are freaky/weird. Especially at the end of the very last one, when the grandmother saves the girl from being dragged into hell by the big demon crazy thing. That was weird to the max.

Interestingly enough, the girl who played the lead in that movie died of unknown causes about a week after the movie was completed. >.>
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Baha
    Quote Originally Posted by d€ath com€z
    the other one it better with the building made from glass...... i wouldnt go near a mirror again in a few weeks lol
    Ditto. :P These movies are freaky/weird. Especially at the end of the very last one, when the grandmother saves the girl from being dragged into hell by the big demon crazy thing. That was weird to the max.

Interestingly enough, the girl who played the lead in that movie died of unknown causes about a week after the movie was completed. >.>
    wasnt that the first one?
    yeah things like that have happened with The Omen and The exorcist

W00T 10,000 posts..... oh... damn just a dream!!
    oops i mean the sky scraper made of mirrors and theres a wiered old guy that freaks me out ....... its the one where your reflection attaks you

but 13 ghosts is also a very good film the one that i hate most is the one with the cage on her head
    My blast tut
    Click sig for meh thread

Death for death.... crap wait....