Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Nouvelle-Écosse
    Posts
    2,343

    The decemberists

    They're an indie band from Oregon and they have a pretty nice sound.
    They debuted in 2001 but I didn't hear about them until a month or two ago.
    Some good songs are 16 by 32 , Apology song, and on the bus mall.

    Their last.fm page is
    http://www.last.fm/music/The+Decemberis ... cemberists

    Here's one of their music videos:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=e41ygKJ3ABk

    Ultimate Flash Tutorial
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Quote Originally Posted by ddd9824
    It wont end like that! read the bible
    And it wont end like that either. Read a brief history of time.

  2. #2
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    957
    YEAH, Decemberists. They're amazing, and always get really great reviews.

    Love em. I like your music taste.
    IN RAINBOWS

    http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/TIKWIDMUSIC
    IN / RAINBOWS
    IN RAIN/BOWS
    IN RAINBOW/S
    IN RAINBOWS/

  3. #3
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Internets
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by S&S
    YEAH, Decemberists. They're amazing, and always get really great reviews.

    Love em. I like your music taste.
    okay writing like that is against the rules..because it hurts my fuckin eyes..please stop
    [center:25f4ji2c][/center:25f4ji2c]

  4. #4
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    957
    Nice to meet you as well. Are you just saying that, or are you a real mod or admin, or at least someone who's knows what they're talking about?

    Otherwise, I'm keeping it the way it is.
    IN RAINBOWS

    http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/TIKWIDMUSIC
    IN / RAINBOWS
    IN RAIN/BOWS
    IN RAINBOW/S
    IN RAINBOWS/

  5. #5
    Veteran Enthusiast FryLock's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,685
    Quote Originally Posted by S&S
    Nice to meet you as well. Are you just saying that, or are you a real mod or admin, or at least someone who's knows what they're talking about?

    Otherwise, I'm keeping it the way it is.
    Change the font man, it is abrahsive to my eyes as well :|
    Rule number 1 infact,
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDemon
    1. Do not post in disturbing font sizes or colors.
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

  6. #6
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    957
    Quote Originally Posted by FryLock4
    Rule number 1 infact,
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDemon
    1. Do not post in disturbing font sizes or colors.
    Oh. Wow, sorry, I didn't bother to check the rules... *embarassed*

    This'll be my first post without it then.
    IN RAINBOWS

    http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/TIKWIDMUSIC
    IN / RAINBOWS
    IN RAIN/BOWS
    IN RAINBOW/S
    IN RAINBOWS/

  7. #7
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Nouvelle-Écosse
    Posts
    2,343
    Thanks for turning the band topic into a argument about S&S's text contrasting against the light blue.

    Ultimate Flash Tutorial
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Quote Originally Posted by ddd9824
    It wont end like that! read the bible
    And it wont end like that either. Read a brief history of time.

  8. #8
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Internets
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by hamandcheese
    Thanks for turning the band topic into a argument about S&S's text contrasting against the light blue.
    im sorry =[. it just hurt my eye. and i hate that color... and yes i know what im talking about...
    [center:25f4ji2c][/center:25f4ji2c]

  9. #9
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,282
    It doesn't hurt my eyes S&S. I don't see any reason why you should change it.

    CR, you've been warned about flaming before. Just a reminder. If it happens again there will probably be consiquenses.

    I've listened to the decemberists for a while. They're really good. I think my dad knows the bassist or something.

  10. #10
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Internets
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    It doesn't hurt my eyes S&S. I don't see any reason why you should change it.

    CR, you've been warned about flaming before. Just a reminder. If it happens again there will probably be consiquenses.

    I've listened to the decemberists for a while. They're really good. I think my dad knows the bassist or something.
    im aware but thats when i just arrived..and that wasnt flaming. i said could you change it. just because there was the word "fuck" doesent make it flaming. i dont see why its necisary to "remind" me. and it is a rule. if there should be any "consequences" they shouldnt be on my part

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDemon
    1. Do not post in disturbing font sizes or colors.
    edit: i dont mean to come of as an ass hole. but i think shouldnt be hassled for something thats not my fault
    [center:25f4ji2c][/center:25f4ji2c]


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •