Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: My school play

Fanatic Enthusiast Flaming Wolf's Avatar

My school play

Yup, we just finished our first of two performances. I think we did a VERY good job, except my "mother" in the play bombed a few lines =P.

So I've been wondering about any of your school plays (if you have any, I've heard of places that don't O.O). So what are your school performances like?

ours was titled "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" --- it has a great script to it =D
    [center:3m01loo1]CHECK IT OUT, I'M BACK
    ^THREAD^[/center:3m01loo1]

Dedicated Member
    I Hate doing plays! last year my friend forced me to do one and i did. the play was snow white >_>
    i had to be a dumb king who didn't know his name. and the director was a clown(literally).
    My thread - Courtesy

Enthusiast
    Bill Clinton’s Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!
    This is Films/Tv/Radio - What's On, So if I could move this I would put it in general chat.

I had a play once and I had one line and all's i had to say was "Good Night" and I was the most important character, I was more gestures than words.

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^

Enthusiast

I haven't been in big school performances but I've written stuff and presented them in drama class, one was a mimodrama, the other was a soap opera in the future, where people had love affairs with robots!

I haven't seen any of my school's presentations because I've only been here for a few months but I know there is a drama club so something must be going down there.

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

I once did the twelfth night by shakespear in grade 4. Christ it was such a hard play >;(

Oh my dear lord i just realised i have 1111 posts :0

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimper
    This is Films/Tv/Radio - What's On, So if I could move this I would put it in general chat.
    yes i agree, its not really anything to do with the topic so it would probably be a much better idea to put somthing like this in general chat .

I once had a part in a play and it was like one of the main characters and i had to because it was pat of my school mark and i didnt go to any of the practices so i got kicked out but i still got the points.

I was in the play with FW...
    It was fun... but a lot of people messed up bad... of course not him, nor I....