Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Old Newbie

Reggie And The Full Effect

one of the best bands ever! They aren't very popular but here is one of their songs, http://youtube.com/watch?v=DiGiRBVEUoY , i could get the link to their myspace if somebody wants me to.

Enthusiast

Thank you for introducing me to this band. Absolutly incredible. Revolutionary sound.

Old Newbie
    i'm glad i could help.

Not very popular? They have like 1,000,000 views on their myspace. My favourite unpopular band has 100 or so views.

Anyway, I really don't like them.
    Emo, Techno and Metal (their genres on myspace) are pretty much the worst 3 genres out there besides rap.

I didn't know there was a video for that song... >.> I fixed the link for you btw. :P I love this band. Deathnotronic and the song in the video are my favourites.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Enthusiast

I guess the song was okay but I don't see how the music is "revolutionary" (talking to Bandito). I've heard things like it lots of times before. Therefore it was good but wasn't anything special, well not to me anyway... Maybe it's just 'cus I listened to only one song but whatever.

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

YAY FRO VEGGIE ND TEH FOOD DECK!

No seriosuly, cool band first heard one of their songs on burnout 3 takedown (great game, great music xD)

I'd completely forgotton about them though...so thanks for showing me dem ;p
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?