Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost...

Dedicated Member

Lost...

Does anyone watch Lost? it comes on ABC. It's soon coming on again now. its about people that were flying from sidney to los angelious, but they crashed on this island and 48 survived.. and theres tons of mysterys on the island, and theres these "others" there as well.... and in my opinion its just about the greatest show ever

Enthusiast
    i've seen it a couple of times and i personally do not like it , but i know a lot of people who do, they say its really addiciting i didn't find that but i may start wathcing it more =)
    My Animation Thread :0 *updated jan. 1

I think I watched the first episode, and some parts of later ones. I honestly can't stand any shows that come on those networks, they're too full of drama for me.
    It's pretty popular though so I guess it's a good show.. just not my type.

Enthusiast

i think i watched the first season... but then, that whole bullshit just got so "uninteresting"
    =my animations=

Waiting for the next ddc to show up.

Enthusiast
    Watched pretty much every episode from season 1-2.. Theres still about 2-4 episodes from season 2 i havent seen..
    Personally i like it alot, it is a bit unrealistic, but so what ? Some episodes hae been boring as hell, but most of them is great time wasting :P

I don't like it, nothing makes sense and it's been on for over a year.
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

Dedicated Member
    Makes sense to me...yeah i watch it, im still waiting for the newest episodes to come. I cant even remember what happend last :])
    [center:2tzboo30][/center:2tzboo30]
    [center:2tzboo30]~ As the winter winds litter London with lonely hearts ~[/center:2tzboo30]

i watch it its very good. but i stopped wattching it over session 3. mainly cos it changed to a different network that i dont have.

Enthusiast

It's n incredible show. It's one of the few TV shows I watch and love. I can't wait for the 3rd season DVD!

It's intense and just done plain well. The story is full of mystery and every episode you discover something but have something new to figure out.

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

Fanatic Enthusiast Flaming Wolf's Avatar

I love Lost, it owns... first season was the best -.-... they changed it too much since then IMO...
    [center:3m01loo1]CHECK IT OUT, I'M BACK
    ^THREAD^[/center:3m01loo1]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast