Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

KoRn, and it's decline.

Korn was the first band I liked, back when I was around 7 (Yes, i've always been a demented child =P) Their first album I got was "Follow the leader" and I think it is their best album.
    And before that album, they made "Take a look in the mirror" Which I just bought, and I am pleasantly surprised to see they were good since the beggining. I'm pretty sure that their other album "Issues" came before that one even, and it was also pretty cool.

But their newest album "See you on the other side" is just..an utter dissapointment, I mean..I realy hate korn now, They turned into a bunch of wusses, they aren't even heavy metal anymore, the only good song on that album is "Twisted transistor" and possibly "Politics".

Who agrees that Korn has realy became too commercial lately, and ruined their reputation? <_<[/i]

To be completely honest, I never really liked korn. They seemed like posers. Like, they dressed like they were demented freaks, and sang like they were demented freaks, but never did anything demented... or freaky. For instance, some people (stevo) are sick and demented because of the stuff they do. I don't remember hearing any stories about a member from korn getting dragged out of a night club for getting drunk and stabbing someone.

EIther way, my friend (who is a girl, with a nice rump) listens to them, and I frequently share ipods. SOme of the songs are good, but I haven't heard any form the new album.
    I'm gay.

Korn are still good. >.> Just not as good. Thoughtless is pretty deep. :P

Or as a friend of mine says... it is an honest reflection of our troubled times. D:<
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Dedicated Member

Ooh, Korn.

Freak On A Leash was a great song.

"Da BOOM da da OOM da dadita!"

Class.
    IN RAINBOWS

http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/TIKWIDMUSIC
    IN / RAINBOWS
    IN RAIN/BOWS
    IN RAINBOW/S
    IN RAINBOWS/

Korn is ummmm uhhhh not real good anymore but WTC,ATB,cellador, and of course Rifles at recess are good bands
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.