Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Judas Priest

Dedicated Member

Judas Priest

Just because.. I don't know... I haven't made a Priest topic.

Ya know. Check em out. Underrated by todays people. Mostly people who are like,
    " Thats ok, But Herman Li can play a billion times better..."
    And just to clear up any misconception. Herman Li... Sucks... He is a decent Guitarist who uses too much distortion and destroys the bridge of his guitar with his heinous abuse of the whammy bar. So stop going " ZOMFG1337XORS!" Chech out some of the stuff From K.K. Downing and Glenn Tipton. That is how you play heavy without killing anything...unintentionally... because I mean.. If you want to kill someone with it go right ahead I won't stop you...

Wow I got off topic. Check out their stuff. Defenders of the Faith, Painkillers, Killing Machine Stained Class is the big one though. Check these album, they're great.

...Check out some Dio while you'rew at it...and getme some food, I'm hungry...

Edit: I thinkl Show off some of the Priest.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mSkVff-IG48& ... ed&search=
    =Those inflatable globes are dangerous, sent several people to hospital with one. Just another proof that RE is not only wrong, but deadly!
    Another victory for FE!
    EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Baha
    Baha: I'm actually proud of this post. 100% pure, awesome philosophy post quality. Carry on.
    Oh ya I'm loved...Too bad it isn't the philosophy forum anymore.

J00 got another thing comin' >:0 Seriously, <3 that song.

No one said anything about Herman Li though. You sound like all those people on Youtube who say every music video is shit, then say *obscure name* is better. :P I agree with you though. He plays like lightning, but I could do that and still sound shit.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

dude i think exactly like you! judas are the priests of metal music!

Master Debator

Dedicated Member
    J00 got another thing comin' >:0 Seriously, <3 that song.

No one said anything about Herman Li though. You sound like all those people on Youtube who say every music video is shit, then say *obscure name* is better. :P I agree with you though. He plays like lightning, but I could do that and still sound shit.
    Ya but it seems like everyone who posts on a thread where theres a really good guitarist involved in any way, always say, " Thats cool but Herman Li is better, of Yngwie Mamlsteen is better." I just wanted people to know that, while he is a fairly good technical guitar player, He can't match the older pioneers of the music.

And ya this is an awesome song. ))(*
    =Those inflatable globes are dangerous, sent several people to hospital with one. Just another proof that RE is not only wrong, but deadly!
    Another victory for FE!
    EARTH IS FLAT!

Baha: I'm actually proud of this post. 100% pure, awesome philosophy post quality. Carry on.
    Oh ya I'm loved...Too bad it isn't the philosophy forum anymore.