Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Is this a good Idea?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

7 77.78%
  • No.

0 0%
  • Indifferent.

2 22.22%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dedicated Member

DarkDemon Musical Archives! ~Please Read the Rules~!

Now from the title it soundslike a bad instructional video. But I just want people to send in clips of them playing guitar. Bass, Acoustic, Electric, hell use a banjo for all I care. I suppose drummers can post themselves too, but anything else, just make yourself another thread.

RULES!
    1) If you can't record yourself, don't post saying that, its just if you get the chance, post it.
    2) I would like to abstain from any stupid chain posts explaining other things, I don't want this thread cluttered with unneccesary comments.
    3) If you aren't submitting something, you may ONLY post if you are commenting on other people's submissions.
    4) DO NOT SPAM! If you're only going to post a one sentance response, keep it to yourself, it can't be too urgent if you've got that little to say.
    5) If you want to keep this thread going help support it with me!

I'll update this post with the clipsof you playing. Please Specify your part, Rhythm, Lead, Bass.
    I'd also like (not mandatory) to, if you have one, write what kind of style you play, For example I play a Bluesy, Toned Down Clapton Style.

Rhythm Guitar-

Lead Guitar-

Bass-

Drums-
    Baha: 1 2 3
    Ober: 1
    Evans: 1
    Full Band-
    SX; Hidden Democracy:
    Learn to Fly
    Hero
    =Those inflatable globes are dangerous, sent several people to hospital with one. Just another proof that RE is not only wrong, but deadly!
    Another victory for FE!
    EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Baha
    Baha: I'm actually proud of this post. 100% pure, awesome philosophy post quality. Carry on.
    Oh ya I'm loved...Too bad it isn't the philosophy forum anymore.

Enthusiast

This is exactly like the thread I made that has completely died. I'll lock this. Not just because there is already a thread like this, but simply because it will die.

Ah I dunno man. At least give it the same chance you gave your thread. : P

I'd post a video of me on drums, but my goddamn camera broke. :'( It's being replaced sometime in the next week or so. So I'll have one up, sometime soon... >.>
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Enthusiast
    i like this idea and id post me playing the guitar heavy metal hell yea lol but.....i have no cam and my microphine thingy sucks so it wud make it sound like a crapy asswipe playing a telecaster using a bb blaster amp

Byronic! Home of the mentally creative.

Enthusiast
    You'll have to wait a while to see a clip of me on drums, as I'm not sure when I can get to my camera.
    keep shtum.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by gothic_animator
    i like this idea and id post me playing the guitar heavy metal hell yea lol but.....i have no cam and my microphine thingy sucks so it wud make it sound like a crapy asswipe playing a telecaster using a bb blaster amp
    If your telecaster sounds crappy, it must not be a genuine telecaster. I've got a telecaster and its the best sounding guitar I have played yet. And if your only going to post to say that you aren't going to post a recording, I honestly do not see the post in posting at all. Myself, I will post a couple arpeggio things in a few minutes.

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Quote Originally Posted by gothic_animator
    If your telecaster sounds crappy, it must not be a genuine telecaster. I've got a telecaster and its the best sounding guitar I have played yet. And if your only going to post to say that you aren't going to post a recording, I honestly do not see the post in posting at all. Myself, I will post a couple arpeggio things in a few minutes.
    No, he is saying his microphone will make it sound crappy, not his guitar. XD
    Good tread. I dont do any musical stuff apart from doing beatbox lol.
    I hope this thread works!
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Dedicated Member
    Ok For everyone who thinks about Posting in this thread, there are some basic rules to follow,

1) If you can't record yourself, don't post saying that, its just if you get the chance, post it.
    2) I would like to abstain from any stupid chain posts explaining other things, I don't want this thread cluttered with unneccesary comments.
    3) If you aren't submitting something, you may ONLY post if you are commenting on other people's submissions.
    4) DO NOT SPAM! If you're only going to post a one sentance response, keep it to yourself, it can't be too urgent if you've got that little to say.
    5) If you want to keep this thread going help support it with me!

I might be posting a banner for this thread, if theres anyone who wishes to make a banner for me I'll be very grateful.

So lets get those submissions in.

I was HOPING Bandito would grace us with some nice frey-play. What do you say?

Sx - I dont have any clips of JUST me playing, but I've got videos of my band playing? is that ok?
    =Those inflatable globes are dangerous, sent several people to hospital with one. Just another proof that RE is not only wrong, but deadly!
    Another victory for FE!
    EARTH IS FLAT!

Baha: I'm actually proud of this post. 100% pure, awesome philosophy post quality. Carry on.

Yay revived teh thing. I moved my drums into the room with the PC, so I can record my shiz now. I've only been playing drums for a month, so go easy on me.

This is what I've learned of "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne, so far:
    http://media.putfile.com/Crazy-Train-Drums

This is a short 10 second clip of "All That's Left" by Thrice. The only challenging part in it is the main beat, so I won't bother posting the whole thing. : P
    http://media.putfile.com/All-Thats-Left ... main-beatz

Finally, this is what you call a "disgrace". I was trying to play an extremely advanced jam track, and I failed miserably. Although there is a cool part around 0:57 lol:
    http://media.putfile.com/WOMG-RAWK

Enjoy. I'll actually post videos when I get my camera back from teh shopz. ;D
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Dedicated Member
    Thank you ,Baha, for keeping this alive.
    For playing for one month that was pretty damn good. Loved it, played the Crazy Train one side-by-side with the actual track and it was almost identical.

Your links have been addec to the first post.
    Another victory for FE!
    EARTH IS FLAT!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast