Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Dth

Dth

lol, I have to stop making these topics every time I realise I like a band.

Dth are always what I wanted Dimmu Borgir to sound like. Dimmu Borgir are too serious, too heavy on the doom/gloom and just don't have enough fast stuff. Dth are metal, but they always go on about birth and weird shit like that in their songs. Songs like Ovum, Placenta etc. D:

Anyway, here's some of their stuff.

"Subterfuge" (Again with the weird shit, but hold out for the solo. It owns muchly. )
    http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/artist ... ileID=2207

"Festival Mass Soulform"
    http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/artist ... ileID=2142

Recommended songs would be Ovum, Subterfuge and Child Says. Any opinions would be muchly appreciated.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Yeah I like them. Im a sucker for fast rifs and speedy metal. Maybe the singers voice is a little too generic, you know, like every other freaking band out there. Thats what I liked with The Agony Scene, it was different for a change. But such petty matters arent enough to make me dislike the band, so overall, good band. Music taste ftw.

They're okay, I like music like this, to be a little slower and heavier though.
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

Enthusiast

I, personally, don't like the genre of music that they do, but I'd have to say their a great band. =D

Ray
    Dedicated Member
    The vocalist, in my opinion, sucked, i hate people singing liek that. But the guitar, and drums.. wow, some of the best i've heard.