Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Enthusiast

Ne-Yo-Because of You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0ifW8ely64

This song is one of the best songs I've heard since the song "You" by Lloyd. When I saw this video I was like womg! Tell me what you think.

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

No offence, but I hate hip-hop... I see no artistic ability around it.... When I saw watch the whole thing at the top, I was hoping a monster would appear to scare me or sometihng.....

I also hate hip-hop but trust me there is a artistic side to it.
    At first I tough it was Usher lol.

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcalian
    No offence, but I hate hip-hop... I see no artistic ability around it.... When I saw watch the whole thing at the top, I was hoping a monster would appear to scare me or sometihng.....
    What the fuck are you talking about?

I myself hate rap because of the lack of singing talent, but did you even watch the video? That wasn't the type of rap where it's just some guy talking to a beat, he was actually singing. I'd like to see you sing nearly that good. Could you at least watch the video before you criticize?

Anyway, it was okay. I've never really liked rap, no matter if it's gangster rap or light stuff, it's just not my style. Decent video I guess.
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

Enthusiast
    thats called R & B people not rap -______________________________________________-
    My Animation Thread :0 *updated jan. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcalian
    Dude, you're pretty retarded. There's a difference between raw rap (what youj're talking about), and hip-hop (which actually involves talent, and is becoming more mainstream media)..

That statement was extremely retarded. I myself listen to EVERY type of music (even country and gospel sometimes), because every genre has the potential to come out with good songs.

I don't enjoy raw rap, because raw rap is mroe for the message, and doeswn't really involve talent. Hip-hop rap is good, because they have choruses and rhythm, unlike raw rap.

EDIT: after actually loistening to the song, I've found theories statment to be true.
    I'm gay.

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

:_) Yikes, It's opinion.... I realize he was singing, but I just feel today's media really has no identity and really no point anymore. And I don't see a difference, so sorry Theories, and I did watch it, just got bored of it. I don't want to offend you people, and calling me a retard for saying it isn't really fair -crazy- .

Enthusiast

Well, Thanks for your comments. I think the song was neat IMO. And Wil, it says Ne-yo in the title, so how would you think it's Usher.

Quote Originally Posted by Ell Zii
    Well, Thanks for your comments. I think the song was neat IMO. And Wil, it says Ne-yo in the title, so how would you think it's Usher.
    Because of its face.
    I was like: Usher?

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Wil
    Because of its face.
    I was like: Usher?
    What Up with that? Lol, well anyways anymore comments, I BTW have any of you heard his earlier songs?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast