Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: do u like dragonballz

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • hell no

3 37.50%
  • its great

4 50.00%
  • alright

0 0%
  • its for kidies

1 12.50%
  • its not wat im into

0 0%

Thread: DRAGONBALLZ

DRAGONBALLZ

anyone here an absessd fan of dragonballz i am i love it i love to talk about anyone else wana talk dbz?

Feel free to add me

Enthusiast
    I used to like it when i was a kid but then i started hating it for various reasons it became very predicdble the good guys always won and when the charge the yell and it sounds like they got a shit stuck in their ass and there trying to sqeeze it out there position doesnt help that much either>_> so yeah thats why i hate DBZ
    credz to: TSU, Jon, frozen fire and sir wojak (PM me if i use your stks
    <3 List
    Tsuchinoko
    flamingwolf

Dedicated Member
    I have to admit.. it had some great storys... I especially liked the days when they had to fight like, back in time, and like, They had to fight vegita and freeze .. also, Cell and Boo.. man.. I fucking loved that show, they had to fight the androids.. and trunks was part of it.. yeah... dragonball Z was a classic.

Enthusiast

I followed it through the end of the Frieza Saga to the beginning of the Majin Buu saga, and stopped watching it halfway through the Majin Buu saga. It became too ridiculous.

"ZOMG THE TOWN IS MADE OF CHOCOLATE BUU WILL EAT EVERYTHING!"

Want a sig like the one above? I am taking requests in my thread here...

Hum I hate dragonballz. They only sage of dragonball that I liked was simply:
    Dragon ball (with no z) Z is just fighting and kung fu for me.

i agree that majin buu saga was shit i mean a guy turning ppl into choklate wtf??? cell saga saiyan saga frieza saga wer best gt was as bad as majin buu saga and dragonball was alright had more story in it and wat about u say wats ur fav char when you post like mines trunks future version and to me dbz is best ever show ever made and japanease shows pwn american australian etc no ofence i mean litle britan is good british humor is best for humor and futerama and simposons second for humor but for detail japanease are great anyone playd the new dragonballz game dbz tenktchi 2?

Feel free to add me

dragonball z is cool. vegeta's my favorite character because of his saiyajin pride.

Enthusiast

Big bump, only post in recent topics bud.

Animations - Do not Click Me - And Me Neither
    You have good sight, or good ctrl+c, ctrl+v skills. Also your computer might be set to %500 magnification.