Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: linkin park

in a diffrent parallel universe sorrounded by krimmopahic calls that diverts the power of the void

linkin park

linkin park rocks
    look in the couch and see a distinctive head.

head: who's yo' daddy?
    me:

hehehe... flair is tha master!

ok

You have to stop making short posts like that. Go into a bit more detail, or say why you like them. Just try not to make spammy posts. :P

Anyway, I'm not a fan of linkin park. :P I heard qwerty from their new album though and I can't wait for it.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

hmm

yeaaah,
    well,
    im nto a fan of them, some of there songs are like, a type of song u might listen to on the raido if you hear it, but nothing i would buy,

mattns

well linkin park is a good mix of rock, it's not straight forward rock, but it's fun to listen to. But what they need is a different kind of tone, they always sound the same, especially with that random guy who always seems to sing everything but the chorus.

And stop making stupid posts
    seriously, i cannot imagine someone making a good living like that.

Im a secret fan of Linkin Park. You know, when you were young and just getting into music, and you heard that one band that began to define your music taste, which you totally clung onto like the little ignorant maggot fanboy you were? Linkin Park was that band for me, along with Avril Lavigne (lol, shoot me). So its kind of a youth-sentiment to me. Or at least their old songs. Those remixed rap songs made me want to force feed them prematurely born feti (plural for fetus).

Devoted Veteran

I don't like them. But I like the song entitled Numb.

lololol

Quote Originally Posted by Damon
    Im a secret fan of Linkin Park. You know, when you were young and just getting into music, and you heard that one band that began to define your music taste, which you totally clung onto like the little ignorant maggot fanboy you were? Linkin Park was that band for me, along with Avril Lavigne (lol, shoot me). So its kind of a youth-sentiment to me. Or at least their old songs. Those remixed rap songs made me want to force feed them prematurely born feti (plural for fetus).
    haha, same for me,
    and like, aaron carter >_> lol
    i know i know

now im in to rise against, thrice, etc,

lol, great little rantish story you got there haha

mattns

Tsu
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    I remember back in the old days when we thoought linkin park was as hard as you can go... its just so freakin soft now.... Even though i do like stuff even softer than that, like as cities burn's slow stuff... Anyway, im not a fan of them, but i would propably listen if it came on in the car or something.

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Damon
    WTH, did you just steal my music life story. I don't listen to them much now, but my other band was ACDC, which i still love.
    Linkin park are good, but some of there stuff annoys me, not because its bad, but because thats the only songs people know *cough*numb*cough*
    But yeah, good stuff.
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Linkin park rock! "in the end" is one of my fav songs by them and it has a completely aweseom video.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast