Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lordi

Lordi

I just found out their coming through Denver, hell yeah!
    4/27/07 I have to get my ticket, lucky me they're only doing a small tour here and they're coming to Denver w00t.

Here's their tour stops for the states -
    20.04.2007 Anaheim, California House of Blues
    21.04.2007 Hollywood, California Avalon
    22.04.2007 San Francisco, California Slims
    24.04.2007 Denver, Colorado Gothic Theatre
    27.04.2007 Chicago, Illinois Metro
    28.04.2007 Detroit, Michigan Harpo's

Then I get to see them again for Ozzfest, fuck yeah!
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

big people in scary suits!yay!
    they won eurovision and all the oposition were pop bands! half of europe is mad. :VO

Arm ripp'd of is a joint with my brother, Fraz banned My brother from DD because he thaught it was me.
    My brother is fuckin' depreesed now. :/

Enthusiast

Haha, Lordi are ridiculous.

Pretty much just European Gwar!.

Want a sig like the one above? I am taking requests in my thread here...

Exactly. Their music isn't that good. I guess I should still respect them, they come from where I live

Their music is nowhere near great, and their suits seem a little pathetic to me. But I appreciate them for a single reason listed here many many times: Eurovision.

Each and every fucking year eurovision would be the same. A few dumbass chicks singing halfhearted songs about love or stupid shit like that. Eurovision even became a genre of music of itself, with people saying 'yeah, that was really a eurovision type of song!'. Eurovision became a competition of making the most typically, generic limy shit concievable, as opposed to a competition between musicians. And all the older viewers (a.k.a. only viewers) ate it up.

Along comes Lordi. Only a country like Finland could actually put these guys up, here in Holland, man they wouldnt have made it through fuckinground one. I heard aout them, and loved them, for the sheer reason of challenging all that old eurovision bullshit with their ultimate 'fuck you'. They challenged everything, and they fucking won. Now I know this probably wont mean much, but I hope this will be at least a wake-up call to eurovision to get back to making quality competition instead of the old shit.

I dont believe it actually will happen though.

I thought more people here would have liked Lordi.
    I guess I have a whole different taste of music than anyone else on the board, and I'll have fun just for Xmpt.
    [center:161o6f51]LET&#39;S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE&#39;RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]

Fry. You're full of shit. I'm sorry, but you have to stop this. It's one thing to appreciate music, but you have to stop telling everyone what gigs you're going to, how your taste is different from "anyone else on the board" etc. As far as I'm concerned, you have a great taste in music, but just stop being different for difference's sake, it's driving me mad. >_>
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Quote Originally Posted by Baha
    Fry. You're full of shit. I'm sorry, but you have to stop this. It's one thing to appreciate music, but you have to stop telling everyone what gigs you're going to, how your taste is different from "anyone else on the board" etc. As far as I'm concerned, you have a great taste in music, but just stop being different for difference's sake, it's driving me mad. >_>
    Nevermind, I'll just send a PM to you about this.
    [center:161o6f51]LET&#39;S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE&#39;RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]

umm

thank god not everyone is like you,
    if i was like you, i would spend to much $ on razors to cut my self with

lol im jk jk jk jk j kj kj k

ok okok, we all have differnt tastes in music, personally, i dont like HEAVY things, but i do like some, like rise against, or thrice, stuff like that is my taste, but your stuff, is like,
    scarry, lol

w,e
    have fun at the concert or w,e it is , seems like u go to alot of those,

mattns

Lock this, just wanted to say I was going to a Lordi concert, I was expecting a different reaction to them, not a squabble over why I like bands that I don't know why other people don't like .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast