Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 28 Weeks Later.

28 Weeks Later.

I'm not sure what everyone else's views are on this, but I personally enjoyed 28 Days Later. Upon seeing the preview for 28 Weeks Later, I was more than happy to admit wanting to see it.

So here we go: what are your views on this movie?

P.S. 28 Days Later was about a virus which spread through occupants via blood transferral, whether that involved puking blood into someone's mouth or even getting blood in a wound. The occupants from then on would become zombies, but with one twist: they have the ability to use all their muscular functions, eg, run, climb, and even think about things instead of mindlessly closing in on a living subject.
    The main objective of the Rage was to devour any living beings, be that human or animal, or simply convert them.
    The storyline follows one man who awakes, 28 days after the virus hits England, in a hospital bed, alone. He ventures out to find London completely empty. Little could he expect the masses of viral bodies piled together for warmth inside the city's various buildings, let alone that they all wanted to massacre him.
    The movie follows his survival and escape from the Rage. I'd thoroughly reccomend it.

P.S.S. 28 weeks later is where the Rage has spread across the world, and now America has to deal with it, or so I gathered.
    The Buzzsaw Hackitz like a faggitz

My Pivot Thread (dormant)

My FlipNote Studio Thread (active)

EPYKS - SKYPE = awesome.

Dedicated Member
    Damn....sounds awsome.

But what gets me is that it's yet another film where America has to save the day.
    Can't Britain of another country save the world for once in a film?
    (no offence intended to anyone from america)

Fanatic Enthusiast Cookiegangsta's Avatar
    I hope it not those type of movies with a good commercial but bad movie

Fanatic Enthusiast

I MIGHT go see it. but it looks fecking awesome

Enthusiast
    I loved 28 days later because it was actually pretty scary, and at the end he saves everyone, so h is like a really realistic guy, being scares shitless but still trying to squeeze out a tad bit of courage. Love that movie.
    [center:2n8115hn][/center:2n8115hn]

Enthusiast

i'd like to see 28 weeks later. i've seen the first one, and it was quite impressive.

btw: in the end of 28 days later, the jetplane, that goes over the survivors, is finnish
    at that time i laughed when i heard them say "we've got survivors" or something
    =my animations=

Waiting for the next ddc to show up.

Yeah it looks good, I want to see it.
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Guy
    Damn....sounds awsome.

But what gets me is that it's yet another film where America has to save the day.
    Can't Britain of another country save the world for once in a film?
    (no offence intended to anyone from america)
    Actually, in 28 Days Later, it was Britain in the limelight xP

Inevitability brought us to a worldwide disaster.
    The Buzzsaw Hackitz like a faggitz

My Pivot Thread (dormant)

My FlipNote Studio Thread (active)

EPYKS - SKYPE = awesome.

28 weeks later is about London again I thought. All the Rage-infected hostiles have died from starvation ordehydration, and the city is deemed suitable for repopulation, but one girl carries the Rage virus with her, still. But the ones that know keep it a secret and then shit beins to hit the fan again.

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy
    i'd like to see 28 weeks later. i've seen the first one, and it was quite impressive.

btw: in the end of 28 days later, the jetplane, that goes over the survivors, is finnish
    at that time i laughed when i heard them say "we've got survivors" or something
    Its supposed to be Finnish, however it has Royal Airforce logos on it :P And what the pilot sais is Finnish for 'We need a helicopter.' Or something close to that, so you phailed for laughing about nothing.

Inside the plastic thing on the end of your shoe lace

:D

it looks kinda scary...in a good way,prolly wont be tho but i might see it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast