Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Naruto is sooooo gay

Why does this show exist? It is possibly the gayest thin ever. A bunch of little kids running around beating eachother up, and then attempting to make deep philosophical moral connections between beating eachother up and friendship. This show suck so terribly.
    I'm gay.

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

all anime is ghey!!! I say this one show once... XIaolin showdown - wtf was going on there... Naruto sucks to and so does everything else... Inuyasha, dragonball ... the works

but ya... it's just because it mindless and pathetic effects made in some foreign country so it makes little sense ...

Enthusiast
    I agree people love it too lol. I can't stand it. It's just so pointless and dumb and poorly animated.

credit to bahamut for sig
    Courtesy?
    viewtopic.php?f=34&t=69202

Enthusiast
    Bill Clinton’s Closet? Avatar: NOT A PENIS!
    There are like 5 fanatics on this site and 30 wannabees. I personally hate this show, I mean what the fuck is going on. They use some chakra flow and if you hit someone where the center is it can hurt them deverly? If I got in a fight with one of them I would just kick him square in the nuts and tell him to suck my chakra!

... >_> I hate it ok ...

This is my new edit color, do not take it #A89737
    Feel Free to PM if you need help or if you want to talk to the sexiest member on DD *wink*
    ^^^Clickable link to PM me^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Nev
    all anime is ghey!!! I say this one show once... XIaolin showdown - wtf was going on there... Naruto sucks to and so does everything else... Inuyasha, dragonball ... the works
    Xaiolin Showdown is American >_>

And most 'shonen' anime (made for young boys. Think: Naruto, dragonball, yu-gi-oh, etc.) is pretty lame. Watch some real anime before you say it sucks.

On topic: yes, I also can't stand Naruto. I've tried to watch it because everyone I know is like 'oh man it's so awesome' but every time I try, I'm always sadly disappointed.
    I'll stick with Cowboy Bebop.

oh, I like soem anime. I'm not against any genre of TV show. I just can't understand what would p[oses a human being to make a TV show like naruto
    I'm gay.

...I've never seen it and I don't like the look of it, so I agree with the topic title.

It looks too immature to me.

The only anime I like is Samurai Jack. it's got a good plot storyline without losing grip on a phycological sense.

...that and the fact that it got me through four weeks in hospital. xP
    The Buzzsaw Hackitz like a faggitz

My Pivot Thread (dormant)

My FlipNote Studio Thread (active)

EPYKS - SKYPE = awesome.

lol

i watch some episodes on google video player to get better at pivot, other then that, theres not much to say,

some people like it

some dont, im one of the people who dont,

.:Mattns:.

Yea, the show is retarded, and a few others, like dbz, hate that. But there are some good ones out there. But I don't see why people love naruto so much

You should see, there's some retard at my school who enjoys dragon ball z. The other day he was explaining how the series works and i'm like, I DONT FRIGGIN CARE! GO AWAY!

Nurato sucks way more, all dubbed anime is gey, infact even the non-dubbed anime sucks too. The only shows i ever watch are family guy, robot chicken and invader zim

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast