Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    2-D

Whats Getting Really Old On TV.

Talk about whats getting really old on tv, or on just one tv show.

such as...

thats so raven.
    "i can see into teh future! i try to change it! but in some crazy mixed up way i over act like hell and fall down and do stupid stuff to make the kids under 5 that watch this show laugh!! even if they dont."

every damn episode!!!!! ive seen like 3. she sees the future. she trys to change it. but it fuckin happens!!! YOU CANT CHANGE THE FUTURE WHEN UVE SEEN WHAT HAPPENS! ITS LIKE TRYING TO CHANGE THE FUCKING PAST. AND SHE KEEPS SAYING "oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!!" its gay. ms raven. i know u think ur cool by saing oh snap!!! every damn second in ur show. but ur not cool. nor will you ever be. sorry ho. but just cuz everyone loved you 10 years ago when u where a loved over acting 6 year old on the cosby show doesnt mean everyones gonna like you as a 16 year old over acting. TAKE SOME ACTING CLASSES HO!

and is this a disney channel show right? they always put down white people. example:
    Every white person on that show is anoying. the hot red head is stupid as hell and 'ditsy' as hell. but then every black person is cool.

and hopefully ull say one day
    "OH SNAP! I CANT ACT FO' SHIT!" and ur show will be cancelled. and peace will be on earth.

this has been a message from 2-D

some sites i found. after i made this rant:
    http://www.i-hate-everything.com/t/thatssoaven.htm
    im gay

SA
    Enthusiast

Re: Whats Getting Really Old On TV.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-D
    Talk about whats getting really old on tv, or on just one tv show.

such as...

thats so raven.
    "i can see into teh future! i try to change it! but in some crazy mixed up way i over act like hell and fall down and do stupid stuff to make the kids under 5 that watch this show laugh!! even if they dont."

every damn episode!!!!! ive seen like 3. she sees the future. she trys to change it. but it fuckin happens!!! YOU CANT CHANGE THE FUTURE WHEN UVE SEEN WHAT HAPPENS! ITS LIKE TRYING TO CHANGE THE FUCKING PAST. AND SHE KEEPS SAYING "oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!! oh snap!!!" its gay. ms raven. i know u think ur cool by saing oh snap!!! every damn second in ur show. but ur not cool. nor will you ever be. sorry ho. but just cuz everyone loved you 10 years ago when u where a loved over acting 6 year old on the cosby show doesnt mean everyones gonna like you as a 16 year old over acting. TAKE SOME ACTING CLASSES HO!
    She doesn't do that because she wants to, she does it because she gets a fat wedge of a paycheck for reading some scripted lines out.

She'd be laughing at you, as i would be too if i was recieveing lots of money for a 1-2 day job every week, getting paid more than most people.

heck yeah she gets paid to act like that. And she is a good actor, you just wouldn't know from watching that show. (cosby show, the second best show on nick-at-nite. Besides fresh prince of bel-air)

Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar

Uggh poke mon is just so anoying and powerrangers the samething over and over.

But Raven is a great actor.

MG
    Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastmaster
    heck yeah she gets paid to act like that. And she is a good actor, you just wouldn't know from watching that show. (cosby show, the second best show on nick-at-nite. Besides fresh prince of bel-air)
    Fresh prince is awesome...

2-D
    she over acts. and the show is too repeditave. and nick at night sucks. i hate it cuz they dont show giligans island

WHY DONT THEY SHOW IT ANYMORE!?!!
    im gay

Dedicated Member
    lol they show it but u have to buy the channel 'deja vu'

Dedicated Member
    BARNEY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO old

like 12 years is long enough dont you think?
    DAREDEVIL IS MA BEST BUD
    Omega-son is awsome
    thx for the help darkness2_1
    My Animations-Corutesy?
    Join Acidflame and Omega-Son's clan- Stick Evolution!!
    Coopm Is Teh Best!!!

Dedicated Member
    you know wats pees me off? how barney seems to have ADULT FRIENDS!! he has like 18 year olds singing with him? like wtf? dont they more important things t do like take cocaine or somthing? lol

2-D
    Quote Originally Posted by monkow

aaaaah you guys are so funny.

aaaaah you guys are so funny.
    im gay

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast