Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle Royale

Battle Royale

This film is rated mature, so don't go watch it if you're not allowed or don't dare.

It's a Japanese film, I don't know if it's been remade. It's a pretty sad story, a bunch of ninth graders are going on a school trip, everyone is excited and stuff, but when they enter a tunnel they get gassed. When they wake up they find themselves at a military area with collars attached to their necks. They're all panicked and stuff, when their 7th grade teacher enters the room and explains whats going on. They are on a deserted island, and they got 3 days to kill each other until only one remains. If not everyone but one is dead within three days, the collars will explode. There's also off limit areas which changes each hour, and if someone is in those areas their collar explode. When they hear this they panic and stuff, one girl gets a knife in his head, another guy gets his collar set off because they wouldn't listen and stuff.

The whole shit is a big bloody mess, it's not scary, just insanely violent and bloody.

Spoilers here, just drag mouse over to read, don't read if you plan to see the movie.
    Some geeks discover that the collars have mics, so they communicate with typing on a laptop, then they make a bomb which I don't remember what was for, then they also hack into the main computers and disabling the collars. You may think that alot of people got away with it, but no, only 3 people survived, and none of those were the geeks, they died right after they completed the process.

So anyways post your comments on this
    Thread
    YouTube
    Steam
    SoundCloud

You can also add me on Skype if you want to chat (don't abuse it), I'm "chrozon"

Enthusiast
    When i saw this movie i was actually more frightened then any horror movie could have made me.Everyone just has to start killing no matter how hard they try, its completely kill or be killed. And its frightening. Especially the collars, that just scares the shit out of me.
    [center:2n8115hn][/center:2n8115hn]

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    When i saw this movie i was actually more frightened then any horror movie could have made me.Everyone just has to start killing no matter how hard they try, its completely kill or be killed. And its frightening. Especially the collars, that just scares the shit out of me.
    Yeah, but I'm more frightened of horror movies, I dunno, Silent Hill scared me more than this one xD

It's really sad though, just sending a bunch of ninth grader to the death.

The sequel is even more dramatic, again it starts with 2 people getting killed at the beginning. And they're also set up as teams, so boys #15 and girls #15 is in a team, and if one of them die, so does the other. And they get sent right into a war. Around 20 of them die before they even get ashore, then around 12 more die before they even get into the building. But then it got really boring so I fell asleep lol.
    Thread
    YouTube
    Steam
    SoundCloud

You can also add me on Skype if you want to chat (don't abuse it), I'm "chrozon"

Dedicated Member
    never seen it befor but by your discription it looks pretty scary
    Your Just 1 Fish In A Big Pond Of Many Other Fish
    My animations-Courtsey?
    http://forums.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=14181
    Thanks Wojak and Fraz

Enthusiast

My brother told me about this movie. There's a second one apparently where they are in pairs. Looks super scary.
    With Awesomeness,
    Spiff
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
    [center:1xxnvxdw]PIXELSAUR | Dance, trance, 8-bit, more?
    [/center:1xxnvxdw]

It's not really scary, just really really sick.

I COMMAND YOU TO WATCH THIS MOVIE.

really, it's a awesome movie. You have to see it. The second one isn't as good as the first though, but it is still awesome.
    [center:1galr654][/center:1galr654]
    [center:1galr654]SOCIALLY AWKWARD ALAN[/center:1galr654]

Enthusiast

Battle royal 2 was way better go check it out. I've watched battle royal like 5 times, its one of the best best movies.

Enthusiast

i've seen the first one, and i've been told that the sequel has bigger guns and such.
    i remember that it was pretty unrealistic, that the guys took a lot of damage and stayed alive? i'm not sure anymore.
    =my animations=

Waiting for the next ddc to show up.

I'm the only one who likes the first one more >_>

This is the wiki page for the movie.
    [center:1galr654][/center:1galr654]
    [center:1galr654]SOCIALLY AWKWARD ALAN[/center:1galr654]

First one is definitely the best, they kill each other with more hand held weapons, not just massive killing in war. More blood in the first one, more action too. In the second one like 1/3 of the movie is talking >.<
    Thread
    YouTube
    Steam
    SoundCloud

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast