Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Anthrax/Thrash Metal

Any self-respecting metal fan will know the four major thrash artists are Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax. The first three are pretty popular, but Anthrax kinda get pushed aside as the weakest of the four. That's rubbish, I think they're brilliant. Better than Slayer anyway. :P I've never seen anyone listening to Anthrax in the what are you listening to thread, so I was wondering does anyone listen to them, and if they do, what are their opinions/favourite songs?

For those of you who haven't heard of them, if you're into any of the 3 bands mentioned above, or judas priest or any 80's hard rock, you should like Anthrax. Some of their stuff:

"Madhouse"
    "Safe Home"
    "Inside Out"

Any comments would be appreciated.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Pat
    Hmm Thrash Metals okay, as you know i'm a alternatve person. But Metallica would have to be my first choice out of the 4 (not slayer........Fry would get it).

Anthrax is well okay, pretty much the same as the others. They did get shunned by the thrash metal fans though, all of them are equal.

I'm still gonna go listen to The Ramones.............and Black Sabbath, then Gorillaz, then The B-52's, then Pink floyd, then Led Zeppilen, then The Who, then Queen and finally Midnight Oil.

Edit: The madhouse video is hella funny

I love "Madhouse"! I never thought they were thrash though, nice find!

Yeah there ok. I got one of there albums umm.. think it was called among the living. I just dont think the voice of the singer is all that good... But out of those four Metallica is the best. Actually Metallica is one of my favorite bands.

Please don't post in a topic over a week old.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]