Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Enthusiast

The Classics they took off tv

Anybody got any program's ,cartoons, movies that they took off air that you wish was still on , Just say what it is basically

Dedicated Member
    i wish they still played invader zim and angry beavers on nickelodeon and i wish they still played the brack show and gundum wing on cartoon network
    Signature

miracle

if u have direct tv, channel 302 is all the shows that were took off the air, zim, beavers, DOUG, action leage now and kablam, everything!(on nick i meen) and, do u meen the original gundam? thats the only good one, i hate remakes, but sry, gundam isnt on anymore.......not even on boomarang (old CARTOON NETWORK shows) (shoked_)

Dedicated Member
    i miss cow and chiken

i never really liked cow and chiken- dont kill me!!!!

Dedicated Member

Re: miracle

Quote Originally Posted by él†ērépgrļgō
    if u have direct tv, channel 302 is all the shows that were took off the air, zim, beavers, DOUG, action leage now and kablam, everything!(on nick i meen) and, do u meen the original gundam? thats the only good one, i hate remakes, but sry, gundam isnt on anymore.......not even on boomarang (old CARTOON NETWORK shows) (shoked_)
    yes i meant the origanal gundam wing
    yeah i do miss cow and chicken but the only episodes i really remeber are the ones with sargent weenie(dol) and the one where cow and boneless chicken get stuck on the roof
    Signature

Dedicated Member
    An old thing? What about tom and jerry or telletubbies

around since the msn group Pivot Animation, those were the days !

Enthusiast
    they still do tom and jerry (i think, when i was a kid i used to watch Garfeild and Friends) (i was 5 ok?)
    <i joined longer ago than that. i mean look >

miss the old timers

2-D
    he he he i miss giligans island. theres no reason they shoulda took it off nick at night. its the only good show on nick at night. and they dont show it on tv land too

invader zim. at the time when it was on air i disliked it to death. but i watched it a few months ago on nicktoons and i liked it alot lol. it should be back of nick though

same with cow and chicken. i like them more now then i did. but i did like them. i remember the boneless chick one. his unkle or something

but the main point programs get taken off is cuz the creators dont make the cartoon anymore... or no ratings (-cool_)
    im gay

they should of kept invader zim gir was the best nickelodeon character ever lol i love when in one epesoid he just randomly scream TOCHITOS and the WHY IS THE BACON IN THE SOOOAP then gir says i neeeeed my soap ))(*
    heh atleast theres still a GIR soundboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast