Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1408

Veteran Enthusiast Lt. Longrods's Avatar

Last night me and my friends went to see the movie 1408. It's a pretty good movie, it wasn't that scary... more like a thriller... But it was better than I excpected. Anybody else going to see it or want to see it or are too wimpy to see it?

I might see it with my dad, im pretty busy though, plus i dont want to have to hold his hand =P

Bob
    we went 2 hours before the theater opened to get tickets cause they sold out every time. I like thriller better than horrors because horrors never make you jump. 1408 did just that lol. My friend spilled his drink all over the guy in front of us on one part.
    Click here for my thread please
    i give courtesy
    Bob Saget will kick your ass.

Thanks MrBond for the avatar.

http://www.mypace.com/friendlygnomes
    my band

Quote Originally Posted by the new kid
    we went 2 hours before the theater opened to get tickets cause they sold out every time. I like thriller better than horrors because horrors never make you jump. 1408 did just that lol. My friend spilled his drink all over the guy in front of us on one part.
    Lol when the music went off on the digital clock the last time this fat lady behind me threw her popcorn and some of the pieces his me and the bag his the girls in front of us .

I've only seen the trailers, but it's kinda surprising that it's only PG-13 (dont know what the UK rating is). I assume that means there's a lot of suspense but not much blood?

Still looks good though. I've never liked horror/thrillers much, but I might see it if I get the chance.

Veteran Enthusiast

Was this the film about the hotel room. It did look quite good, i might try and rent it one day unless you guys say its a must-see.

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    Was this the film about the hotel room. It did look quite good, i might try and rent it one day unless you guys say its a must-see.
    Well if you arn't old enough to see a rated R horror movie and you wanted to see one then this would be a must see .

Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Animal
    Well if you arn't old enough to see a rated R horror movie and you wanted to see one then this would be a must see .
    It would depend if it is rated a 15 in england, if so i can see it, if not no i can't see it. Is it true that is meant to be REALLY disturbing. My brother says its meant to be really disturbing and worse then things like Saw and stuff..

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Animal
    It would depend if it is rated a 15 in england, if so i can see it, if not no i can't see it. Is it true that is meant to be REALLY disturbing. My brother says its meant to be really disturbing and worse then things like Saw and stuff..
    Definately not worse or more disturbing than Saw, It's probably as scary and disgusting as a pg-13 movie can get. I don't think it was, but some people might think different.

Fanatic Enthusiast Flaming Wolf's Avatar

I'd love to see it, but there's no way my arents would let me, they treat me like a 9 year old when it comes to scary movies. It's annoying, but the movie looks great, and you're right Animal, it does seem more like a thriller than a horror flic.
    [center:3m01loo1]CHECK IT OUT, I'M BACK
    ^THREAD^[/center:3m01loo1]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast