Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Skillet

Skillet

I know we've had a topic about them before, but, I just have to highlight their awesome-factor again. :P

Whispers In The Dark
    Rebirthing

Skillet are a christian rock band. Don't leave just yet, these ones are pretty fucking amazing. They mightn't be instrumentally brilliant, but I guess it's the vocalist that sold me on this one. Pretty hard to find a voice as good as that nowadays. Any thoughts/favourite songs?
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Dedicated Member

Not bad, they sound pretty cool. Yeah, the vocals are great, dont hear something like that everyday.
    Just going to look at some more of their stuff.

SX
    Fanatic Enthusiast

If this was any other poster I'd of left this thread by now but cos its you Baha I trust your music awsomeness.

and yes they do sound pretty good, there vocalist reminds me of one of the linkin park guys for some reason.

Got most of their album, Broken introduced 'em to me. Not much to say 'bout them apart from they're good and the lead singer sings good ;D.
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Quote Originally Posted by Picto
    Got most of their album, Broken introduced 'em to me. Not much to say 'bout them apart from they're good and the lead singer sings good ;D.
    True

Anyways, I learned the lead to whispers in the dark on my guitar! Good band, and yeah, I like the way the lead singer sings.

Hell yeah Darren, once again you live up to your reputation of 'hey Darren made a thread in the music section, Azureus turn on'.

Nice find, albeit not as heavy as I usually listen to this still owns, nice change to add a little color to my playlist, other than all the heavy metal is mainly cosists of at the moment.

Enthusiast

Pretty sweet, I like "Whispers In the Dark" Better, it's because there's a little tune in the back that I like.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B.A Baracus.
    rebirthing totally rocks my socks : D
    [center:q3tpp333]
    My Thread - 2 Years of rust ahoy![/center:q3tpp333]