Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Read This Before Posting A New Topic

Here's a couple of guidelines to posting a thread in this particular forum, which will hopefully keep repetition to a minimum and keep the music forum fresh. ;D

• 1. Don't criticise anyone's taste in music, ever. If you don't like the music in question, simply don't post in that thread. The fact that the music exists means people like it, and if you can't see why, that's your own business.

2. If you've discovered a new artist you like that you believe no-one's heard of before, check the first page to see if the topic has already been made. If it has already been made, just don't make the topic. System Of A Down are amazingly popular here.

3. Refrain from posting threads we've seen over and over. The most common ones are: "what is your favourite genre?", "what is your favourite artist?", "what is your favourite song?" and "rap versus rock". Those kind of threads are boring, so please, don't make topics like them.

4. In the case of posting your own music, at least make a decent attempt at it. Don't do something like download a trial of FL6 and post a 5 minute track of "uns uns uns". You know what I mean. To be safe, you're only allowed post your own music if you can define a dotted 16th note. If you haven't a clue what that is, don't post music. :P If it's a cover video or whatever, go nuts.

I'll add more, if I've forgotten any, or anyone has any suggestions. (PM me)
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Just a reminder to idiots:

1. Don't criticise anyone's taste in music, ever. If you don't like the music in question, simply don't post in that thread. The fact that the music exists means people like it, and if you can't see why, that's your own business.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]