Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

who is your favourite rapper

Title says it all. My favourite rapper would have to be 2pac, DMX or Pitbull.
    All I have is hot shit, the kids call me Dr. Pepper

I like Eminem (don't laugh!) I like him because of one song, Like Toy Soldiers. I really don;t like rap but thats a good song.

Ghost by Tupac is good as well >.>
    I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever, I'll be there for you through it all, Even if saving you sends me to heaven...

My thread is in my sig. Don't laugh at the sig, its my first attempt at one >.<

I would say the singer of rage against the machine.
    Does it count?

I would say Guru from Gang Starr, or Royce Da 5'9. Betcha none of you know any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by moony
    if u have a hart up on ur menu bar it means u have vip 2!!

the only rap i listen to is the few songs or parts of songs by the Gorillaz.
    -I quit Pivot awhile ago just to let you know-

thanks to animal for the userbar

Jon

Nah... I could never understand why people liked rap, but I always found rap parodies funny. :P
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Lil Wayne, DMX, Young Joc, Juelz Santana, I cant think of anymore but theres a long list

Re: who is your favourite rapper

Quote Originally Posted by darth stick55
    Title says it all. My favourite rapper would have to be 2pac, DMX or Pitbull.
    You embarrass me. One of the only oldschool rappers I like is eazy-e, and that's becuase he had an original sound.
    I'm gay.

Veteran Enthusiast Lt. Longrods's Avatar

I always liked Eminem. His older music on "The Eminem Show" kicked ass. Now he just started writing music with comedy which got on my nerves >_>. The reason Eminem is my favorate rapper is because he doesn't have to rap about drugs, sex, violence etc. to get people to listen to his music, occasionally he does but if you listen he doesn't really mean it.. Alot of people hate Eminem (Well maybe not hate but don't listen to him) because he is white and they think that he is some wigger. Seriously if he was black, he couldn't of sold half of what he did. He has a song "White America" that gets really deep into that and I only wish he never quit. My other favorates are Bone Thugs and Harmony, Tupac, omg 50 Cent I hate him >_>. 50 Cent is so fake I'm sorry whoever likes him I'm just saying in real life he is an ass, some of his music is okay.. sometimes :P. I hope this thread doesn't turn into a "Rap vs Rock" arguement...

Edit: You can't forget Weird Al - White and Nerdy.

Quote Originally Posted by Animal
    I always liked Eminem. His older music on "The Eminem Show" kicked ass. Now he just started writing music with comedy which got on my nerves >_>. The reason Eminem is my favorate rapper is because he doesn't have to rap about drugs, sex, violence etc. to get people to listen to his music, occasionally he does but if you listen he doesn't really mean it.. Alot of people hate Eminem (Well maybe not hate but don't listen to him) because he is white and they think that he is some wigger. Seriously if he was black, he couldn't of sold half of what he did. He has a song "White America" that gets really deep into that and I only wish he never quit. My other favorates are Bone Thugs and Harmony, Tupac, omg 50 Cent I hate him >_>. 50 Cent is so fake I'm sorry whoever likes him I'm just saying in real life he is an ass, some of his music is okay.. sometimes :P. I hope this thread doesn't turn into a "Rap vs Rock" arguement...

Edit: You can't forget Weird Al - White and Nerdy.
    Yeah, 50 cent is just a fake. Eminem is okay i guess but only some of his songs. Now most of his songs are crap.
    All I have is hot shit, the kids call me Dr. Pepper

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast