Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Emo Moments?

Emo Moments?

Has anyone here gone through or is going through and emo music moment? Lol, I am right now. I'm so into slipknot and the used right now. Its kind of funny because I used to only like old school rock, but now I'm into hardcore punk, death metal and emo stuff lol. Anyone else gone through one of these emo moments? =P.
    I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever, I'll be there for you through it all, Even if saving you sends me to heaven...

My thread is in my sig. Don't laugh at the sig, its my first attempt at one >.<

Welcome to puberty?
    And no I didn't have my moments.

Lol, when I said emo moments, I meant the music =P
    I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever, I'll be there for you through it all, Even if saving you sends me to heaven...

My thread is in my sig. Don't laugh at the sig, its my first attempt at one >.<

lol, you're not going through an emo moment, you're just getting sick of music you've already listened to. I could be going through an emo moment right now because I'm listening to... my chemical romance, for some reason >_>... but really I've never been at a happier stage of my life. Old music is called old for a reason, you have to start listening to new stuff at some point :P
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Pat
    I listen to Old rock and new Indie/alternative. No i've never thought of litening to emo music, because i hate it and i like to be happy

Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Baha
    but really I've never been at a happier stage of my life.
    All because of Robin XD.

LOL GTFO MY PERSONAL LIFE B: <

If i ever feel like emo moments coming on i just try to listen to happy music to cheer me up, i find something like HelloGoodbye helps me sometimes. But when i get angry from them, pure screaming for some reason really calms me down.

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

umm...yeah for the last 2 years.
    XD

tights pants and all...yyup'eh.
    i often get "Dude, like my little sister would love your pants you fucking gay asshole. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

and a reply with something like: Do you suck you mothers cock with that mouth everyday of the week, or do you take off sundays for religious things asshole?
    -I quit Pivot awhile ago just to let you know-

thanks to animal for the userbar

Quote Originally Posted by pivotcore
    XD

i often get "Dude, like my little sister would love your pants you fucking gay asshole. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

and a reply with something like: Do you suck you mothers cock with that mouth everyday of the week, or do you take off sundays for religious things asshole?
    And I couldnt have cared less about your hardcore fantasies. Oh yes, I have indeed sensed your mega-comeback only makes its way out of your mouth inside your head. Plus, your snappy insult barely makes sense and is about as witty as my retarded neice. If you want to try and look cool to us by posing about how hardcore you are in real life, at least come up with something that actually seems hardcore.

Now, setting my disgust at particular forum users behaviour aside, I wouldnt call that an emo-moment man, Slipknot isnt emo in my book. The lyrics are far from emo. I say your music taste is evolving, and it should. I used to like Linkin Park, then I got into Papa Roach and via such ways I eventually got into metal and still now I my music taste grows. Its the natural way of things.

If we've learned anything from slipknot, it's that we're ALL equally shit, so lets not argue about it. :P
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Quote Originally Posted by Damon
    Quote Originally Posted by pivotcore
    XD

And I couldnt have cared less about your hardcore fantasies. Oh yes, I have indeed sensed your mega-comeback only makes its way out of your mouth inside your head. Plus, your snappy insult barely makes sense and is about as witty as my retarded neice. If you want to try and look cool to us by posing about how hardcore you are in real life, at least come up with something that actually seems hardcore.

Now, setting my disgust at particular forum users behaviour aside, I wouldnt call that an emo-moment man, Slipknot isnt emo in my book. The lyrics are far from emo. I say your music taste is evolving, and it should. I used to like Linkin Park, then I got into Papa Roach and via such ways I eventually got into metal and still now I my music taste grows. Its the natural way of things.

dude..get of my case.
    i didnt say that was an emo moment i was just making a conversation, jesus.
    man, your retarded neice must be damn witty.
    -I quit Pivot awhile ago just to let you know-

thanks to animal for the userbar

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast