Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Dedicated Member

Cheech & Chong: Nice Dreams

Of course, most people would know where my name comes from

Description:
    Disguised as ice cream vendors, Cheech and Chong make--and subsequently lose--millions of dollars selling a batch of marijuana with an unusual side effect.
    Cheech and Chong house sit for a marijuana grower and rip off the crop. Stalked by keystone-style cops, Los Guys have a series of encounters with L.A. area characters even weirder than themselves.

The unusual side effect? They'll turn you into a lizard.
    Example? In one scene 2 under cover cops get disguised and buy a "Big Stick" (its the stuff stuck together in a Popsicle tube). They bring the stuff to their boss for examining. When the 2 cops leave, the boss smokes the "stuff" and gradually through on the movie, he turns into a lizard.

What made me laughed the most, was Paul Reubens character (aka: Pee-Wee Herman.)
    Paul's character, called the "Howie Hamburger Dude", is "nut" who escaped from an insane asylum, and managed to get his hands on cocaine. In a later scene (the reason why the got their money stolen. But i'll keep that a secret until you watch it.) eating at a restaurant, Howie lets Cheech and Chong sample his wares under the table.

Quote;
    Cheech: ...And when we get all the cash, i want to make a place called "Vato Land"
    Chong: Vato Land?
    Cheech: Yeah, a place where all the vato's can hang out, and maybe have a wall, where everyone can spray paint all they want....
    Chong: I want to make Guitar Land.
    Cheech: Yeah! We can have Guitar Land INSIDE of Vato Land

Overall: Great Movie. You can watch it over and over again. 5/5

Dinosaur Comics

cheech and chong are hilarious, i love their moves, and everything they do.
    [center:1zstuksu]His tears cannot, as he proclaims his love, be held with lightning back;[/center:1zstuksu]

[center:1zstuksu][/center:1zstuksu]

[center:1zstuksu]They fondly dance into an open window, and fondly dance with mine.[/center:1zstuksu]

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterDemon
    cheech and chong are hilarious, i love their moves, and everything they do.
    Yeah, it's like they get so high, they don't know what the hell they're doing, but they do it anyways xD

Dinosaur Comics