Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pan's Labyrinth

Dedicated Member

Pan's Labyrinth

Easily one of thebest films that I've ever seen, if not the best.
    It's a perfect blnd of fantasy and horrifying realihty. Everyf scene isa meticulously crafted asterpiece, treated swith an incredible mount of care frbomv thseamazing direction from Guillermo Del Toro.

It's ated R but I implore tha you see this movie. There'hs some pretty bad violence (a man gets his fafce smvashed in, soeone else has their chek cut into fosm the outh and there's a fucking freakythging that eats bbies) as well as some coarse languae, but this movie is increible.

Hs anyoneelse seen ths perfvect piec of movie?

EDIT: Who the fuck messed with my post?
    IN RAINBOWS

http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/TIKWIDMUSIC
    IN / RAINBOWS
    IN RAIN/BOWS
    IN RAINBOW/S
    IN RAINBOWS/

Dedicated Member
    Yes, this movie, is hands down, the greatest movie i have ever seen in my entire life.
    I almost yelled when the guerrilla soldier was going to get his leg amputated. Good thing they didn't show the knife actually cutting the leg.
    The beer bottle being smashed into the guy's face was really disgusting...

Dinosaur Comics

this is possibly one of the best movies of all time.

i love the director, he pwns(hellboy, blade II)

and the story is fantastic, and i freaked out when his leg was getting amputated too.
    [center:1zstuksu]His tears cannot, as he proclaims his love, be held with lightning back;[/center:1zstuksu]

[center:1zstuksu][/center:1zstuksu]

[center:1zstuksu]They fondly dance into an open window, and fondly dance with mine.[/center:1zstuksu]

In my top 3 favorite movies of all time.
    I love it!
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

Yeah I watched it a while ago as well. I don't think the actual blood/gore levels were that high compared to something like Saw, but it was done so realistically it made it even nastier.
    I felt sick for a while when that guy got his face smashed in.

The movie was also really well done. the lighting, music and sound blended in perfectly to give each scene the intended mood.

ugh i strtd wtchn pans labrynth and it was in spanish and i thought i got the wrong one are they all lke that cause friend of mine said they were

Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by lionhe9rt
    ugh i strtd wtchn pans labrynth and it was in spanish and i thought i got the wrong one are they all lke that cause friend of mine said they were
    Ok i barely understood a word of that post. Also Pans Labrynth is a SPANISH film so yes it is meant to be spanish i think thats what you said.

I loved this movie, its really good from all the different creatures to the storyline. I love the way it gets you thinking about if its her imagination or real. The violence however disgusting didn't turn me off the film. The effects were amazing, such as the face smashing scene and the part where he commander has to stitch his mouth up.

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by lionhe9rt

what the hell did you just say?
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

I liked it to, it was really brutal, but its not one of my favorites. Some parts if i were that girl, i wouldve easily crap my pants. It was a good movie, wouldve been better in english though

Dedicated Member

I thought I would be bothered by the subtitles but throughout the whole movie I didn't even notice that I was reading the dialogue instead of hearing it.
    The violence didn't turn me off either, I just figured that there are some younger users on this forum.

EDIT: Whoever the fuck keeps editing my posts, it's getting really annoying and it's an abuse of power.
    IN RAINBOWS

http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/TIKWIDMUSIC
    IN / RAINBOWS
    IN RAIN/BOWS
    IN RAINBOW/S
    IN RAINBOWS/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast