Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: piano

searching in my brain for some inspiration...

piano

I played piano for 3 years, but it turned out boring cuz i coulndt find cool songs to play on piano. Anyone has an idea where to find the notes for music as greenday, dragonforce, linkin park etc?
    btw i also like animusic, which is kinda weird for my music taste.

NO

im just kiding, played it once too, but i dont think this deserves a thread lool, anyways, piano is alright, if you have one of em electricy ones you can make fun music and record you half ass atemps of being awsome =D

Fanatic Enthusiast

Free music you want? try http://www.dizzler.com Note, they arn't illegal. They're totally legal. Just not downloaded songs....And their videos are streamed from YouTube and they're games are off google >_>

lol, no. He's looking for sheet music you silly geese.

You won't find it free on the internet, unless you look really really hard, and even then you'll only find famous classical songs.

To get tabs/sheet music for those artists, download a program called guitar pro 5, then go onto http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/ and download the .gp5 file for the song you want to learn. The keyboard parts and all other instruments are included when you open it with gp5, in both tablature and notation.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

searching in my brain for some inspiration...
    yes, baha is the one who understands me. And sorry, i should have used the word sheet music but it didnt came up in my mind...
    Thx for your link baha, ill try and find some sheets ^^