Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

The Bourne Ultimatum

I just saw this movie earlier today, and it was great It's about a spy who gets chased by the CIA and stuff, and he like, gets out of impossible situations. It got a 3.5 out of 4 star in the newspaper, which is really good. The guy is sort of like James Bond. I'm not gonna give anymore away so you go watch it yourself. ;D

Anyone seen this other than me?

Re: The Bourne Ultimatum

Quote Originally Posted by .:.BrOkEn.:.
    I just saw this movie earlier today, and it was great It's about a spy who gets chased by the CIA and stuff, and he like, gets out of impossible situations. It got a 3.5 out of 4 star in the newspaper, which is really good. The guy is sort of like James Bond. I'm not gonna give anymore away so you go watch it yourself. ;D

You're either a complete idiot, or you think everyone here is. Did you watch the first 3 movies in the series before going to that one?
    I'm gay.

Re: The Bourne Ultimatum

[quote=.:HiGhLy:.]
    Quote Originally Posted by ".:.BrOkEn.:.":1rbz990k

You're either a complete idiot, or you think everyone here is. Did you watch the first 3 movies in the series before going to that one?[/quote:1rbz990k]

No.. Shit I forgot about that. Fuck this thread then