Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Star Wreck

Star Wreck

Has anyone else heard of the Finnish movie "Star wreck"? Its like one of the top movies in finland right now, I hear. Its a funny star treck spoof, and best of all, you can get it free on the internet. Its even legal to get it free too! If you have seen it, post what you think, if you haven't seen it, Get It Now!

Dedicated Member
    is it like space balls? a star wars spoof?? funniest shit ever

yeah kinda, but in subtitles and for star treck. It has captain pirk, Dwarf, and info. Their weapons are twinklers and light balls. It's funny. I hope they make an english dubbed on because it gets boring reading all the lines. I mean, I don't know about you guys but I for one, don't speak finnish.Another thing from it is like from star trek they say "On screen" or something, In Star Wreck, he says "put it on the telly" Its just hilarious. The missile guider is an atari joystick! I won't tell you any more about, you just have to download it (for free! woot!) and find out. I don't know where to get it, because my dad's friend downloaded it for us, but you could probably find it on google.

Dedicated Member
    I think it's http://www.starwreck.com or something similar. I saw trailer they were doing for a Star Trek and Babylon 5 crossover. 'Twas pretty funny.

EDIT: My guess is that you were talking about that weren't you
    Even my hair gets in trouble..

'If you ever figure out what a woman wants to look at, I've got a sand blaster that'll clear your ugly problem up nicely.'

Lol, i've seen that. That's awesome movie!

Yeah that is awsome film. Im proud to be finnish ))(* Its quite impressive, that the special effects are made by amateurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Posami
    Yeah that is awsome film. Im proud to be finnish ))(* Its quite impressive, that the special effects are made by amateurs.
    Yep, great movie. It's funny that the directors original goal was that the movie would be downloaded 200 000 times at the end of the year, but after two weeks the movie was downloaded 500 000 times lol. And this is most popular finnish movie in whole world.

Btw im from finland too. :P
    A.K.A Tehaxor

My animation topic

Dedicated Member
    OMG PEOPLE READ THE LAST POSTS DATE!!!

Btw im from finland too. :P
    Cool )

Whoa, major bump and one-word post. . . no.