Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: The beatles.

KRZ

The beatles.

Really, Please dont flame/lock
    this thread wont be for fags and people who know NOTHING about music in general.

What is your opinion on the beatles?
    like from a musical and political stand point? from the flower power era to the day john lennon died in 1980.
    Best album/song stuff like that?

If anyone posts "OMG I LOVE THE BEALTESjkrlsdg'sdpajkmgaegiaer" i will request for this to be locked.

My opinions.
    Best album ever was and will always be sgt peppers lonely hearts club band. It was great because it stepped the beatles out of that boy band shell and really gave them a different style for the time. Let it be was also great and is a great song.
    The beatles are overrated IMO mainly people know like "I want to hold you hand" and shizz along those lines [yellow submarine >.>]
    They did kinda in some ways change when they made the shows and movies.
    [center:3bfbn9pe][/center:3bfbn9pe]

OMG I LOVE THE BEALTESjkrlsdg'sdpajkmgaegiaer

Seriously though. I love their songs. Much more low-key than what I'd normally listen to but so catchy. Eleanor Rigby has been a favourite of mine for a long time. It's not even that that makes me respect them, it's that none of them could read sheet music. Just proves that great music can be made by anyone, if they have a passion for music. Actually, I didn't believe that when I first heard it, lol.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

KRZ

I agree thats its amazing that they could do that without musical talent and training, but it poses the question, were they to Generated, if you get what i mean.

Crawling back to DD on a wounded horse...
    IMO they beatles were great.

Although the fact at least one of them did drugs bothers me, I have alot of respect for them. Their songs were simple, but heavily pushed on the lyrics, in a harmonic kind of way.

Beatles= Harmony FTW
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt
    He must be insane, there is no such forum better than DarkDemon.org D:
    Don't bother with the Deviant Art page, it sucks as of now.

If anyone just happens tho have an extra VIP code lying around, I'd be glad to take it

God I gotta get Flash Professional 8 back, CS4 blows...

KRZ

Quote Originally Posted by PivotedFlash
    IMO they beatles were great.

Although the fact at least one of them did drugs bothers me, I have alot of respect for them. Their songs were simple, but heavily pushed on the lyrics, in a harmonic kind of way.

Beatles= Harmony FTW
    \

at least one?
    every beatle did drugs

Veteran Enthusiast Lt. Longrods's Avatar

The Beatles are ftw. My favorite songs by them are Sgt. Peppers, Twist and Shout, All My Loving, And I Love Her, Blackbird, Help, Hey Jude, I Saw Her Standing There, I Want To Hold Your Hand, Let it Be, Michelle, Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, Revolution, When I'm 64, Yesterday, Get Back, I Am The Walrus... Ah hell, I love all of their songs. Truly a great band.