Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Bring Me The Horizon

I love this band, they are great.
    The vocals are simply amazing, and the screaming is awesome;
    Some of the best metal around, in my opinion.
    The breakdowns, beats, and killing riffs make this band one of my favourites.
    Check them out if you like Metal, and are into hardcore shit.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AWggPLXeOkU

^Pray for Plagues^
    That song is one of their best, and the video is awesome too.

Share your thoughts.
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

Veteran Enthusiast

Oh dear god, i seriously hate this band. I'm sorry for being blunt but this band DOESN'T play music. They scream like a squealing pig, showing he has no singing talent. The music is a bunch of random riffs and drum bashing. I saw them in live when they supported LostProphets, i have to say that i don't know how they got into the music industry. Also their lyrics once i looked them up on the internet made no sense whats so ever.

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

SX
    Fanatic Enthusiast

thats very heavy metal for you j/k

there ok, but I do like my metal to have abit of melody in there and some nice clean singing a tiny bit ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    Oh dear god, i seriously hate this band. I'm sorry for being blunt but this band DOESN'T play music. They scream like a squealing pig, showing he has no singing talent. The music is a bunch of random riffs and drum bashing. I saw them in live when they supported LostProphets, i have to say that i don't know how they got into the music industry. Also their lyrics once i looked them up on the internet made no sense whats so ever.
    Talk about ignorant. Did you even listen to the song? Not liking the song is one thing, but when you try explaining yourself, you sound like a fucking retard who thinks he's the king of the world.

I'm sorry for being blunt but this band DOESN'T play music.
    Guitars, vocals and percussion all put together in time with each other to create a melody/rhythm and to convey a message through lyrics. Sounds like music to me LOL

They scream like a squealing pig, showing he has no singing talent.
    Pig squeals have long been a common trait of grindcore. Are you telling me it doesn't require any talent to perform pig squeals? Try it yourself. If you can do it properly, ever, you have my respect.

The music is a bunch of random riffs and drum bashing.
    Isn't that what all rock and metal music is? Grindcore melodies are noisier and more aggressive for a reason. Look up the lyrics to a song or 2 by bmth. What do you expect, xylophones and shit? And don't tell me I'm ignorant for finding musicality in bmth. A lot of my friends have studied music professionally for years at university, and they'll tell you there's musicality in death metal, grindcore etc.

I saw them in live when they supported LostProphets, i have to say that i don't know how they got into the music industry.
    Firstly, you saw them live when they supported lostprophets. Not in live. >_> Secondly, they got into the music industry because they're good at what they do. Do you honestly think that you alone can dictate what should be allowed to be recorded and sold on cd's? People like bmth. Get over it.

Also their lyrics once i looked them up on the internet made no sense whats so ever.
    SNORE

Don't bash what you know fuck-all about.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

T-t-t-totally duuuddee!
    Nice one Baha, but Simon has his opinion.
    But, it was a bit blunt.

Lets not get into a flame war though.
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

Enthusiast
    okay
    good style don't LOVE THEM
    but they are good
    best song = Re : Have No Reflections
    My Animation Thread :0 *updated jan. 1

I feel sorry for that guy's larynx. Anyway, it's ok. The singing isn't exactly my cup of tea, and I think the riffs are kind of bland IMO but they're ok I guess. Not something I'd pay for.
    [center:17tuwg7l][/center:17tuwg7l]

Tsu
    Fanatic Enthusiast
    Baha you just gained a massive amount of respect from me.
    Simon, you've lost it. Sorry, but baha pointed out most everything wrong with what you said.

Its not that im against your opinion, its that you expressed in a dick way.

Personally, i like them, listem to "for stevie wonders eyes only", the end makes me want to go outside and thrash.

But i dont listen to them very much anymore. Now its a lot of august burns red, tdwp, and with blood comes cleansing.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    I'm sorry simon but screaming takes about as much skill as singing does and random riffs and drum bashing isn't true, blast beats more like.

NINJAS R KUL

Veteran Enthusiast

Oh well, its what i think i don't need about 50 posts criticizing what i said when Baha said it all =\. Also its my opinion, also most of my friends agree but oh well. Back on topic.

Dc - sorry for post hijacking, but "Most of my friends agree" thats the stupidest comment i've heard for a while, and i was just browsing 4chan _, who gives a damn what your friends think, just listen to what you want. You make them sound like a bunch of sheep, not good if you ask me =\

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings