Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Notorious B.I.G

Dedicated Member

Notorious B.I.G

Personally i like Biggie better than Tupac. I'm originally from the east and i have a lot of love for that east coast style, and Biggie was probably the best from the east. He told the truth, he didn't care if he went to hell; he actually wanted to go to hell, according to some of his lyrics.

"When i die, fuck it i wanna go to hell. Cause i'm a piece of shit, it aint hard to fuckin' tell. It don't make sense going to heaven with the goodie goodies; Dressed in white, i like black tims and black hoodies. God would prolly have me on some strict shit; no sleepin' all day, no gettin' my dick licked. Hangin' out with the goodie goodies, loungin' in paradise; fuck that shit, i wanna tote guns and shoot dice. All my life i've been considered as the worst. Lyin' to my mother even stealin' out her purse. Crime after crime, from drugs to extortion, i know my mother wish she had a fuckin' abortion."- Biggie; Hold ya Head

He talked about some deep shit. He admitted to everything that he wanted to say; he said what he wanted to say. He was always ready to die, and to this day, i'm still saddened by his death. His memory will always be in my mind and he will always be my favorite musician.

My favorite songs are Big Poppa, Get money, What's beef, Hold Ya Head, and Players Anthem. R.I.P Notorious B.I.G

Dinosaur Comics

Re: Notorious B.I.G

Wtf is a biggie? I don't listen to rap, so examples please :P.

Dedicated Member

Search up:
    Notorious B.I.G: Juicy
    Notorious B.I.G: Big Poppa
    Notorious B.I.G: Hold ya head

I would've thought that everyone would know Biggie, since he's a rapping legend and died in 1997

Dinosaur Comics

Biggie is one of the best, man! He's got that real style unlike some new wannabes.

Edit:

omg, I might just have bumped... Well, it's been excatly 7 days, so I'm not sure.... But you should not let this thread die!
    [center:s0gvfw74][/center:s0gvfw74]