Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Queen?

Queen?

I know they are kinda old, but I still like them, they wrote some of the best songs ever. What do you think?

Veteran Enthusiast Lt. Longrods's Avatar

Re: Queen?

They aren't usually my style of music, but they are still one of my favorite bands ever.

bleh.

I wouldn't say they were crap.

they're OK...
    what is homo love?

I wouldn't say they're the best, but they're up there. Didn't the lead singer die from AIDS?

Yes, yes he did. Does this make a difference?

Devoted Veteran

How come everytime I YouTube one of their songs I get: "but tha leed singar is gayy lol". Why do people care so much about someone being a homosexual? I believe he was Bisexual anyway. If you care so much about someone's sexuality, fuck off.

I love Queen, I don't even care. I have all their Album's and Greatest Hits. I personally love all their videos, I think the one where they dress up as women is freaking hilarious lol.

'Don't Stop Me Now' is a great song by them, along with 'Bohemian Rhapsody'.
    The only song I dislike by them is: 'Bicycle', I believe it's called. Not my kind of song.

Also: WEEE AREEE THE CHAMPIONNSSSS.

Also: He's gay lololoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Smore
    How come everytime I YouTube one of their songs I get: "but tha leed singar is gayy lol". Why do people care so much about someone being a homosexual? I believe he was Bisexual anyway. If you care so much about someone's sexuality, fuck off.

I love Queen, I don't even care. I have all their Album's and Greatest Hits. I personally love all their videos, I think the one where they dress up as women is freaking hilarious lol.

'Don't Stop Me Now' is a great song by them, along with 'Bohemian Rhapsody'.
    The only song I dislike by them is: 'Bicycle', I believe it's called. Not my kind of song.

Also: WEEE AREEE THE CHAMPIONNSSSS.

Also: He's gay lololoo.
    It's "Bicycle Race". And yeah, those people are gayer than he was from pointing things like that out. I mean, how can it matter that much about his sexuality, I mean, why do they care so much. And my fave song is "Headlong", one of their last ones. It is funky-licious.

Fresh Newbie

i think they are good
    but still they died of aids

Sarutobi, please read the rules. Posting in topics that haven't seen a post in seven days is a bump. Just keep this in mind.
    [center:17tuwg7l][/center:17tuwg7l]