Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Naruto Shippuuden

Why are we going through all of these of topic episodes? when do you think we are going to get to watch the shippuuden episodes in english? Is sakura (creator) just teasing us?????

And another question, i know that Naruto CONR is basicly *Naruto CON 3*, so are we going to have *Naruto CONR 4*? Because we have to have a game with OTKN and CS2 sasuke, and all of that stuff, before we go on to *Naruto CON EX* and *Naruto CON EX2* i meen we have to have all of the characters, including Anko, And the sound ninja 5 (4) But we have to have them with There normal selves, CS Forms, and there CS2 forms (including sasuke's)

+ anko's CS form, and it would be cool if they added a CS2 version of her, it would be like a girls Cs2 sasuke, because sasuke and Anko have the heaven curse seal, so anko would have long hair, Grey hair, Grey skin, Sharp clause, Purpin lips, Sharp teeth, and Hand wings. AGGREE?

Re: Naruto Shippuuden?????!?!?!?!!!?!?!?

Follow the rules, which state posting in disturbing colors is gay and offensive to the eyes.

HOLY SHIT

And naruto is gay.
    I'm gay.

Re: Naruto Shippuuden?????!?!?!?!!!?!?!?

What the hell are you even talking about? Locked for wtf.