Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson

Banned

Marilyn Manson

Flame me for liking him, I don't care, but some other people might like him here.

Favorite songs by Manson
    Beautiful people
    The fight song
    This is the new shit (Epic)
    The love song
    mOBSCENE
    Disposable teens

I started listening to Manson when I first got into heavy music, and This is the new shit, was the first song I head, and inspired me to listen to other MM songs.

Discuss and stuff.

Re: Marilyn Manson

Yeah, I like a lot of his stuff.
    You know, I saw some interview with him, and he's a really nice guy. Definitely not the image most people think of him as :P

Banned

My younger brother has seen him real life, and says he is a nice guy too, as he does in his interviews, as you said. At first I was thinking that he would be a creep, as did my Mum and was scared to let my brother go to the concert, but as they say, never judge a book by its cover.

You guys know he had anal sex with a guy on stage right?

Even still, I love his music. Just like sway, this is the new shit was one of the first "metal" songs I ever heard. He's an asshole on stage though lol. Kicking John 5 in a rabbit suit just pissed me off.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Lol, he gets a bit over the top sometimes. But oh well, his music is great especially Beautiful People, it has a great chugging riff.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baha
    You guys know he had anal sex with a guy on stage right?
    Didn't he get sued or anything? Sex, and especially, gay, anal sex, is illegal in public, even in front of thousands of fans. If I was there, I'd puke to see one of my favorite music artists do that on stage.

In a civil suit presented by Oakland County, Michigan, Warner was charged with sexual misconduct against another security officer, Joshua Keasler, during a concert in Clarkston, Michigan on July 30, 2001. Oakland County originally filed assault and battery and criminal sexual misconduct charges, but the judge reduced the latter charge to misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Manson pleaded no contest to the reduced charges, paid a $4,000 fine, and later settled the lawsuit under undisclosed terms.
    Manson pleaded no contest
    I lol'd at that bit
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Quote Originally Posted by Sway
    Flame me for liking him, I don't care, but some other people might like him here.

Favorite songs by Manson
    Beautiful people
    The fight song
    This is the new shit (Epic)
    The love song
    mOBSCENE
    Disposable teens

I started listening to Manson when I first got into heavy music, and This is the new shit, was the first song I head, and inspired me to listen to other MM songs.

Discuss and stuff.

The beautiful people is an epic song. <3 his symbolism and his absinthe influenced paintings.

I think that anybody who believes these stupid rumors about him, like him worshiping the devil and him killing things on stage and things, is seriously pathetic. Why do people believe all these stupid rumors created by Christians are true? he is a really nice guy, I just don't like his music. If he did do all these things, why hasn't he been arrested?
    and baha, why would he do things like that with a guy? he's not gay, he used to be married

Quote Originally Posted by sway
    Didn't he get sued or anything? Sex, and especially, gay, anal sex, is illegal in public, even in front of thousands of fans. If I was there, I'd puke to see one of my favorite music artists do that on stage.
    Another stupid comment. If he did it on stage, there would be thousands of witnesses who would of reported it to the police. Seriously, just think. He would be in jail if that was true.
    Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmpt
    True ^^ BUT, your missing a key fact. HE'S A ROCKSTAR

He'd pay/ bribe/ do something to get away or compensate for jail time.
    he still does get put in jail for minor things, I know this because my sister has read his biography, and once somebody called the police on him because he was dancing in the street with no shoes on (he can be a little weird lol) but he ran and never got in trouble because he didnt do anything wrong
    Hi.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast