Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Devil May Cry

Enthusiast

Devil May Cry

Anime.

Well, yah, the first anime i have ever watched completly, and most propably the last, i hate anime.
    Anyways, the show is so un-DMC-ish, Dante is like some damn emo, and its hard for me to imagine Dante hanging out with a little girl..
    And then the fights, they are entertaining in their own way, but its really lame when pretty much all the enemies go down with a single sword slash, for example, in the last episode, its so anti-climatic ( if thats the word ) when the enemy goes down so fast.

The story itself is just a bunch of hulabalooga.

So, im not that impressed with this, nor any other anime, thoughts about THIS show, no trying to overtalk me to watch your favourite anime or other shiz <.<

PS. http://youtube.com/watch?v=9K7WkkzFMfo
    Where the hell is that attitude ?! Dante isnt a fricking emo like he seems to be in the show <.<

Enthusiast

Re: Devil May Cry

Yeah, I completely agree with you.
    I watched the first episode, and couldn't bring myself to watch the rest.
    There was a couple badass parts in it though.

Fanatic Enthusiast

dante sucks in dmc3. seriously, hes just a big asshole who needs to shut up.

as for your distaste in anime... i hope your not basing your hatred of anime off one bad experience, cause thats really short sighted for a style of cartoon.

wonderful thing, opinion.

if you want a violent anime with a good storyline, then go ahead and watch afro samurai.
    Elite Forgotten

Enthusiast

I've heard Afro Samurai is quite good, care to show me a good place to watch it?
    Yeah, I just noticed you said you only watched one anime. What Bert said, there really are a few good animes out there.

I also agree with you snigge, after buying the collector's edition of dmc 4 (90$ in canada), I watched the little bonus cd that contained 4 dmc animes, and it was fucking gay, as you said, he looks emo and its too bad that the fight scenes arent at the same quality as the actual game.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1284650939.jpg[/img]

Enthusiast

The reason i hate anime is mainly because all of their stories are either damn confusing, weird, or just a bad story in overall.. And when i said this is the only anime i have ever watched, i meant in the series form, like watching a whole season. I have watched all kind of anime, but because of the things i said above, i havent made myself to watch anything else than this trough the whole season.. And i watched this only for the hoping of revealing something left un-noticed in the games, and just for the sake of my love for DMC :P

Fanatic Enthusiast

well obviously you're gonna think the story is bad or confusing if you only watch one episode; most animes dont reveal anything until the last couple of episodes, so you have to stomach the weird shit until you get an answer at the end.

and whoever asked about how to watch afro samurai, i just downloaded some torrents of it, so i cant really help you
    Elite Forgotten

Enthusiast

Well, i dont want to watch stuff like that, and it doesnt really help that most stories are very bizarre, just too much weird stuff going on always..
    Btw, i remember the first actual anime i watched was Last Order, well, its a movie, but still anime, rather watchable, propably because im a fanboy

Okkay, as we see, my suggestion of no overtalking wasnt working, say whats the best anime ever you watched, maybe there is a little hope of turning my mind around. Id love to love anime, then i would have something to watch for all of my life, but it just doesnt seem to be my thing <.<