Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why your music style?

Whello everybody, Some like Rap n' Hiphop some pop or bitchin' radio songs that plays all day long on different channels.
    Anyway, I was wondering why just you like the music you do?

I myself like metal, especially speedy metal mostly becouse it's
    really fun to sing along, often when no one in the house I use to just scream and headbang
    till i faint

Old Newbie

Re: Why your music style?

techno, cause it's interesting and fun to listen to. I'll listen to most music, except heavy metal, cause I hate it when the vocalist just yells into the mic in a really deep voice (know what I mean?).

Credits to Masterfurbix

Aye, "Growling" it's named, anyways, I've never been into techno, mostley becouse i think many of the techno songs are alike eachother to much (don't know if thats true, havn't been like "searching" for techno songs.) But some are really good, those who is different mm..

Ever got a cold shiver through your body when you're really inspired by something? I get that whenever I listen to a great metal song.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

^ OMG BAHA I FEEL EXACTLY that thing when im listening to some over-inspiring songs : D

And I dont have a music style, I pretty much listen to the music that sounds nice, I know this isnt going to make sense for you, but for me it does, thats why im never a fanatic of one or two groups specifically. My mp3 player has only around 1 or 2 songs of each artist, and not all of them have the same style of music. Kinda strange uh?

I love songs that do that. It just makes them that much cooler : D

Also, I like basically anything that isn't screamo, continuous high pitched guitar solos, or a big emo video with guys crawling along the ground (Atlas - Crawl, etc.) or a guy screaming at the camera thinking he looks cool (Miss Murder - AFI, etc.)

Dedicated Member

Techno isnt even a music genre.If you mean by that,it usually means trance.

I listen to Hardstyle.Trance have the same looping sound like shitty Dj Tiesto.

Black Winter by Bass Agents

Try listening to that.

My memory stick consist of 85% Metal,10%Hardstyle,3% Punk/Hardcore and 2% other.

Usually,when I wake up these days i usually listen to Metalcore music.I dont know why.

Not too much emo music in my memory stick.Just the up-beat hyper thing that makes you wanna punch someone in the face.

So Im a Metal Head and A Bass Lover(or some shit like that).

Dedicated Member

Techno - Ownz
    Trance - Sox.

Almost all the songs i have are techno. NOT trance.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1212673216.png[/img]

Ice Clan - Feel the cold.
    Thread - Newest Animation - Tongue™
    Email - Gamessp10@yahoo.com
    Skype - Gamessp

I listen to metal because there is so many bands nowadays that can come up with great new stuff, and metal bands always come up with the best new stuff. And the best mosh pits are at metal concerts.

Veteran Enthusiast Lt. Longrods's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jimbobster
    I listen to metal because there is so many bands nowadays that can come up with great new stuff, and metal bands always come up with the best new stuff. And the best mosh pits are at metal concerts.
    Nah, rap has some pretty good mosh pits too. I used to listen to the new rap a lot, probably because everybody in my middle school did. I started getting into rock and metal though in the Summer after 8th grade, and realized I liked it a lot better. I don't listen to the kind of rap I used to listen to ever anymore, I listen to the old rap.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast