Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Avenged Sevenfold opinions

So do you guys think that Avengeds new albums is a good addition to the AS collection or do u think that there trying to hard to fit in. Personally i love the new album Lost, A Little Piece Of Heavon, Lost, Brompton Cocktail, But i also luv there older stuff

5 Perspective laws... Traveling: When to seperate paths apear to be touching...They are...Landing: If one pathway apears to be above the other...it is...Existence: When the gap between two pathways is blocked from view and pathways apear to be connected...They are...Absence: When a hole is blocked from view...it does not exist...Jump... When a mannequin jumps it will land on whatever appears beneath it...

Fanatic Enthusiast

Re: Avenged Sevenfold opinions

They are awesome, i like every single style in all of their albums. stfu ICKY THUMP. >_>

Ex-Intermediate Animator
    Ex-Photoshop Artist
    Ex-Virgin (LOL JKS)

They're alright, but only because of the guitarist. I mean I have some songs on my iPod but only for the insane guitar

However, the singer can't sing worth shit. He sounds like he's trying to mix country with a whiny emo voice and I can't stand it.

They're a good band, but i hated the singer in the older albums. His voice was always much too whiny, but he sound much better in the newer stuff.

I personally love the drummer the rev, hes amazing.

5 Perspective laws... Traveling: When to seperate paths apear to be touching...They are...Landing: If one pathway apears to be above the other...it is...Existence: When the gap between two pathways is blocked from view and pathways apear to be connected...They are...Absence: When a hole is blocked from view...it does not exist...Jump... When a mannequin jumps it will land on whatever appears beneath it...

They are like Metallica. They were the shit during older albums like with Sounding the Seventh Trumpet. Now, they are just shit. Maybe they will do like Metallica and go back to their old sound >_>.

MOAR, i disagree, metalica new albums blow, the old albums are great.

I just said go back to their OLD sound, you twat. Meaning they go back to the old style they had.

O, sorry guess i misread. But this thread can only get so many replies so its probably almost done getting hit up.

They have a great Guitarist and a great drummer.
    But the singer just ruin every moments of their song.(Since City of Evil)
    [center:2cwwu0na]The Blog[/center:2cwwu0na]
    [center:2cwwu0na][img]http://**********.com/img/1220646803.png[/img][/center:2cwwu0na]