Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

THE BOONDOCKS OPINIONS

I F'ing love the Boondocks the greatest show ever made, possably even better than Family Guy, its so free and they say whatever. its also an over usage of racist slang, What do u guys think?

5 Perspective laws... Traveling: When to seperate paths apear to be touching...They are...Landing: If one pathway apears to be above the other...it is...Existence: When the gap between two pathways is blocked from view and pathways apear to be connected...They are...Absence: When a hole is blocked from view...it does not exist...Jump... When a mannequin jumps it will land on whatever appears beneath it...

Fanatic Enthusiast Fuddermuffin's Avatar

Re: THE BOONDOCKS OPINIONS

I think it's pretty funny. Only seen a couple episodes.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1221454788.gif[/img] - Click Clack
    Steam ID: Fuddermuffin (Team Fortress 2)

Yah i love it

5 Perspective laws... Traveling: When to seperate paths apear to be touching...They are...Landing: If one pathway apears to be above the other...it is...Existence: When the gap between two pathways is blocked from view and pathways apear to be connected...They are...Absence: When a hole is blocked from view...it does not exist...Jump... When a mannequin jumps it will land on whatever appears beneath it...

Veteran Enthusiast Lt. Longrods's Avatar

Well I honestly think this show is shit, and gay beyond comparison.

I watched it last night and there was this guy named A pimp named something I don't remember..but it was hilarious because he told that one guy he had to hit his wife to maintain dominance at home.
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

Fanatic Enthusiast Fuddermuffin's Avatar

Yea, that episode was funny as hell. I think the voice of the pimp was Katt Williams.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1221454788.gif[/img] - Click Clack
    Steam ID: Fuddermuffin (Team Fortress 2)

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    Well I honestly think this show is shit, and gay beyond comparison.
    Agreed. My friend described it perfectly once, "Black people are different from white people b/c" jokes over and over again. The only good character is Ruckus.

A pimp named slickback, i love that guy.