Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Crazy Frog

  1. #1
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    TOKYO
    Posts
    2,644

    Crazy Frog

    ololol
    you know that one song where its that frog goin dinga ding dong ding....
    well i just found out its a whole band. Its so awesome. they do mostly covers of other songs like we are the champions. the songs can get a bit annoying, but the music videos are awesome and the songs are cool too, only after a while do they get annoying.

    I love them, ololol


    Axel F- http://www.last.fm/music/Crazy+Frog/+videos/5518025 (their most famous song)
    popcorn- http://www.last.fm/music/Crazy+Frog/+vi ... 2Ef_Ej1BAA
    1001 nights- http://www.last.fm/music/Crazy+Frog/+vi ... mwabOItr2A
    enjoy lol

  2. #2
    Devoted Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    13,811

    Re: Crazy Frog

    No, that's not music. Don't dictionary definition me, I know music - that ain't it.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Black Castle >_>
    Posts
    118

    Re: Crazy Frog

    yeah seriously crzy frog is bull shit not music, its so annoying its like stfu u stupid frog
    [center:37zul1j9]Animations|Youtube
    Alchemist for elite god damnit...[/center:37zul1j9]

  4. #4
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    TOKYO
    Posts
    2,644

    Re: Crazy Frog

    Well, its fun. But it is music. it uses instroments, and has notes right? well then its music.
    But its just fun to listen to sometimes.

  5. #5
    Devoted Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    13,811

    Re: Crazy Frog

    Quote Originally Posted by Gawdzilla
    Well, its fun. But it is music. it uses instroments, and has notes right? well then its music.
    But its just fun to listen to sometimes.
    I said no dictionary definitions.

  6. #6
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    TOKYO
    Posts
    2,644

    Re: Crazy Frog

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawdzilla
    Well, its fun. But it is music. it uses instroments, and has notes right? well then its music.
    But its just fun to listen to sometimes.
    I said no dictionary definitions.
    FUUUUUUUCK

    well, whatever.

  7. #7
    Fanatic Enthusiast El Lobo's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,309

    Re: Crazy Frog

    It's so annoying you can't think of "good background music".
    [center:s0gvfw74][/center:s0gvfw74]

  8. #8
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    31

    Re: Crazy Frog

    crazy frog........ brings back so many stuff songs ding ding dong ding lololololololol

    u have good tast in music



  9. #9
    Fanatic Enthusiast Spaz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    GREAT Britian
    Posts
    4,053

    Re: Crazy Frog

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1212
    crazy frog........ brings back so many stuff songs ding ding dong ding lololololololol

    u have good tast in music


    Don't bump threads over 7 days old.
    Evenin' - PM?



 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •