Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emery

Devoted Veteran

Re: Emery

Are you dumb? How is he ignorant? He's just saying he doesn't think they pull off the whole 'screamo' thing very well, he never said it sucks because it's screamo.

This is shit music, he's probably going to die from screaming like that. Sounds like he has cancer. That's just my thoughts on the genre though.

Haha jack, I called him ignorant first. DO ME, DO ME!
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Dedicated Member

This isn't my kind of music, it annoys me.
    And don't flame me just for having my own opinion.

Tsu
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    Are you dumb? How is he ignorant? He's just saying he doesn't think they pull off the whole 'screamo' thing very well, he never said it sucks because it's screamo.

This is shit music, he's probably going to die from screaming like that. Sounds like he has cancer. That's just my thoughts on the genre though.
    did you not read the post?

"They tried mixing screamo with Christianity, which didn't work, and never will."
    uh lol

and as baha said, i wasnt the first to call him ignorant so uh.... lol

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Tsu

"They tried mixing screamo with Christianity, which didn't work, and never will."
    uh lol

Yeah, I read that. Are you purposely trying to be this dumb? Him saying 'They tried mixing screamo with Christianity, which didn't work, and never will.' doesn't make him ignorant, he believes that them trying to mix screamo with Christianity didn't work, and it never will. That's his opinion. Like, my opinion right now is that you're retarded, if that makes me ignorant, so be it. Looks like someone needs to get a clue.

Oh, and regarding the whole 'I didn't say it first', the mere fact that you said this as an argument makes you sound like a fucking sheep. And so what? I didn't see Darrens post, I'll call him on it once he comes on MSN. He's just being a cunt for the hell of it though, you, you're just dumb.

I actually enjoyed it to a point. Yeah that keyboard player needs to chill a little but I like their stuff.

Tsu
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Tsu

uh lol

Yeah, I read that. Are you purposely trying to be this dumb? Him saying 'They tried mixing screamo with Christianity, which didn't work, and never will.' doesn't make him ignorant, he believes that them trying to mix screamo with Christianity didn't work, and it never will. That's his opinion. Like, my opinion right now is that you're retarded, if that makes me ignorant, so be it. Looks like someone needs to get a clue.

Oh, and regarding the whole 'I didn't say it first', the mere fact that you said this as an argument makes you sound like a fucking sheep. And so what? I didn't see Darrens post, I'll call him on it once he comes on MSN. He's just being a cunt for the hell of it though, you, you're just dumb.
    i remember a certain someone that daybanned me for a misunderstanding. they thought i said something bad about music thats played by christians. its understandable because religion doent influence the music, and if i had said what he thought i said, id be off topic, and a jackass for going anti-christian on the thread.
    he did no better. Now gtfo my balls and learn to not be a flaming douchebag plz.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12