Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: The Strangers

The Strangers

There was a thread for this already but it was blown to hell. Also it was just the American release. Now everyone in the world has had a chance to see it, what did you all think of it?

Personally I thought it was terrible. Started off great but then it got anti-climactic as hell. The highlight of the movie for me was the part where the guy with the bag-mask walked into the background, casual as you like. It was a good scare, but not only that: a chav to our right went "ya boiiiii, he's only da coalman!" Lulz were had.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Re: The Strangers

I'm not a big horror movie person, but I actually liked it believe it or not. I agree with you about the end though, everything after the closet scene felt rushed (or something idk)

Once things got started it was pretty non stop, which I liked. No time for pointless crap like plot or character development, gotta fit in more jump scenes.

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro

I was really dissapointed by this film. I love almost all films, but this just didn't cut it. I am scared easily, but the only part I jumped was at the very end with the 2 boys.
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Haven't seen it, don't think it looks good. If someone brought a swing into my garden and swung on it with a mask on I would set fire to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by MEh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickass
    I'd grow a vagina and get fucked so hard I would explode.

srsly guys
    wanna do it now babe?
    AnimationThread

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by sHamefuL
    Haven't seen it, don't think it looks good. If someone brought a swing into my garden and swung on it with a mask on I would set fire to them.
    What? If someone actually bought and gave me a swing, I'd let them have a go.
    (I know what you mean.)

I am probably going to go see this. I'm not expecting anything brilliant though.

I peed by pants from laughter when the "burlap" guy was standing in the background and the dumbass girl was like duuuh... Der is nuh Manz der... I agree, lame ending.

Translation: There is no man there.