Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: New Gear

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

New Gear

yesterday I decided to buy myself some guitar stuff. The first thing I bought was a practice amp. The first amp I ever bought was a 15 watt peavey. I then bought a full marshall stack (around $2500) to use, but it didn't fit in my room so I only use it in my garage :O Anyhow, I thought I needed a replacement for the old peavey which I've been using for practice ever since I started playing guitar ^^

I decided to buy a randall RG200G3. (Picture)

it's 200 watts, so it has some decent power. I won't actually use this for live or anything (marshall will do) but I like it for practice and such. The best part is it costs $600 and I got it for $350

I also bought a new guitar. I needed a backup for my les paul. One time I was playing live with it and broke a string. I tried to use my strat after, but it sounded like shit =)
    I decided to get a cheap alternative hence I didn't want to spend another 3 grand on a les paul. I looked at epiphone but I really didn't like them. They're alot cheaper compared to gibson for a reason, the quality is lacking, so I looked elsewhere. I decided to purchase a LTD EC-1000 with emg pickups. (Pic)

It sounds like a les paul (yay) and looks really sexy in black. Plus, it normally costs $1,200 but I got it for $700 ^^ I know how to bargain with guitar stores

I don't think anybody cares, but if you do, post with err..feedback
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

some nice kit you have just purchased there, enjo