Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Devoted Veteran

Re: Handlebars...Lol

No you don't. An opinion can't be wrong if it's asked for, there isn't a right or wrong answer.
    So you're telling me I don't have a right to say what I want (my opinion)? More irony, PLEASE.

I said that you were wrong to call their opinion wrong, how is that irony?
    Because it's my opinion that theirs isn't correct. Therefore, you told me my opinion was wrong.

OH LAWD.

Banned

I wasn't saying that your opinion was wrong, I said that you calling another's opinion wrong is wrong. You spoke as if your opinion was more than their's, that's what I'm calling you wrong for, not your opinion on the song. You called them wrong as if there is a right answer, there isn't.

So basically:

OP: What is you're opinion on this song?
    Guy1: I don't like it.
    Guy2: Well you're wrong

HE can't wrong, because in his mind, he is right.

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sway
    I wasn't saying that your opinion was wrong, I said that you calling another's opinion wrong is wrong. You spoke as if your opinion was more than their's, that's what I'm calling you wrong for, not your opinion on the song. You called them wrong as if there is a right answer, there isn't.
    Are you stupid? You clearly did say my opinion was wrong, as my opinion was that theirs was wrong. You even said it right there. You're clearly too dumb to see this. My opinion is that what Frylock said is wrong, and you called me on that, therefore calling me on my opinion, which you are bitching about, causing laughable irony.

So basically:

OP: What is you're opinion on this song?
    Guy1: I don't like it.
    Guy2: Well you're wrong

HE can't wrong, because in his mind, he is right.
    And in mine, he's wrong. Your point being?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    Quote Originally Posted by severe
    I think it's retarded.
    There may be a correlation with you being retarded.

Shittiest song ever, on par with Soulja Boy's regular shit.
    No. You're wrong.
    He isn't wrong, because it's his answer to OP's question, which was "What's your opinion on this".

Are you stupid? You clearly did say my opinion was wrong, as my opinion was that theirs was wrong.
    No, you said that HE, to HIMSELF was wrong, not that he was wrong to YOU.

Devoted Veteran

He isn't wrong, because it's his answer to OP's question, which was "What's your opinion on this".
    You seem to have reverted back to your original argument, which is extremely lolful. Btw, you've done it again. You're entire argument is based on the fact that I was wrong about telling him his opinion was wrong, which is completely hypocrisy. Your morals stand on the fact that opinions can not be wrong, and yet you're telling me that I was wrong in telling him he's wrong, which isMY OPINION, make your argument stand on incredible irony and stupidity.

No, you said that HE, to HIMSELF was wrong, not that he was wrong to YOU.
    And that makes it not my opinion? Flawed logic ftw, right?

Banned

Let me try explain again.

You said
    "You're wrong"

So that must mean, he answered incorrectly? No, because it's his opinion. And if he is wrong, that must make you absolutely right?

Devoted Veteran

Let me try explain again.

You said
    "You're wrong"

So that must mean, he answered incorrectly? No, because it's his opinion. And if he is wrong, that must make you absolutely right?
    I said that, yes. Can you just answer me a quick question, is that my opinion? Or does that only work when you want it to?

Banned

You're missing the point.

You weren't disagreeing with him, you said he was wrong. You basically said "You answered wrong", but he didn't answer wrong, because someone's opinion can't be wrong. And again, this isn't me saying your opinion on the song is wrong, that's completely irrelevant to what I'm talking about, and why the hell would you think I would disagree with you when I said on page 1 that I liked it?

Veteran Enthusiast

STFU!

Seriously, who cares its not important... just get back on topic or i may have to temporary ban you...

...........[img]http://**********.com/img/1215620802.jpg[/img]
    LAZYTOWN FOR THE WIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlucario
    Um... Can you please stop calling Kankuro a clown? It's hurting my feelings

Devoted Veteran

You're missing the point.

You weren't disagreeing with him, you said he was wrong. You basically said "You answered wrong", but he didn't answer wrong, because someone's opinion can't be wrong. And again, this isn't me saying your opinion on the song is wrong, that's completely irrelevant to what I'm talking about, and why the hell would you think I would disagree with you when I said on page 1 that I liked it?
    Oh my god, I actually facepalmed.

You weren't disagreeing with him, you said he was wrong. You basically said "You answered wrong", but he didn't answer wrong, because someone's opinion can't be wrong.
    That statement right there is defining why your argument is based on hypocrisy. Let me clear this up for you:

Frylock made a stupid comment (His opinion)
    I said he was wrong (My opinion)
    You start this argument by questions my opinion.

How can you not see this?

And again, this isn't me saying your opinion on the song is wrong, that's completely irrelevant to what I'm talking about, and why the hell would you think I would disagree with you when I said on page 1 that I liked it
    This has got nothing to do with our opinions on the song! Jesus, you're clueless.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast